- Receive 1 Free Bag of MetalTac 5000 BBs 0.2g with purchase from HotImportToys $300 or more free when you purchase $300.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code O3WNABWW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free 0.2g 10,000 BB with purchase from HotImportToys $400 or more free when you purchase $400.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code M3F4OBGA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free Airsoft Speed Loader with purchase from HotImportToys $200 or more free when you purchase $200.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by HotImportToys. Enter code MX25OAQZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
G.1 Airsoft 6mm Pistol Metal Zinc Alloy Shell Hand Gun
|Price:||$5.00 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: 5.5 inches long, 3 3/4 inches tall
- Orange tip safety barrel as required
- Clock and Shoots 6mm BBs
- Retail box
- This product is restricted from shipment into the state of New York
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
This Airsoft gun is made with Metal Alloy Shell. The Spring Airsoft Pistol is powered by a spring and must be cocked for each shot. It's fast, clean, inexpensive and easily maintained; it requires no gas or batteries to operate. Also, Spring Airsoft Guns are the toughest, most durable of all Airsoft Guns, because they're made with few breakable pieces.
Top customer reviews
Overall this is a must buy pistol
DANGER WILL ROBINSON.
The gun shoots pretty accurately, if using .25 gram bbs or heavier. Pretty good distance, maybe 35 feet effectiveness. Mine shoots up and to the left a tad, but it happens consistently, so I can correct for it.
The original Colt 25 has a grip-safety that sits on the back of the grip, that compresses when the corner between your thumb and pointer finger push up against it. This gun has the grip-safety, which juts a few centimeters out from the shape of the handle. It does not compress, it just juts out and is very uncomfortable when cocking the gun.
The gun has this defect when cocking a loaded clip. The slide is pulled back to charge the spring, but when released to return to the resting position, the slide may not make it all the way. It stops just a cm from resting, hung up on the bb in the chamber, not quite loaded into place. If you don't notice, and fire it in this condition, it makes a horrid sound and the bb pops out at ~50fps. It is certainly not good for the gun. You must be sure to pull the slide all the way back before releasing it. The spring in my gun is juuust strong enough to push the slide fully forward if pulled all the way back. Test yours when you get it to be sure it operates correctly, or it will break within a few clips.
It is totally worth it for the 6 bucks I paid. It is very judging by some people's experiences I read in the reviews, the gun WILL break on you in a short time. You get what you paid for. If you don't care, by a bunch at once to save on shipping. It feels nice except for the non working safety. It is pretty powerful and accurate at moderate distances using heavy bbs. Buy a few and have a simple gunfight with your friends. More than worth it for that much fun.
Good looking. Looks so small but its devestating!
Feels great. Zink alloy or whatever, well let me tell u might as well say its all metal. Weighs a good three pounds for such a small pistol. Feels great.
Lots of power. I cant clock it but i will tell u it puts out 260 fps with .2 rounds. Real strong!
Jams a lot! Idk if its just mine but i will have a troubleshooting beneath. It is hard to cock back. Hurts after a while between your thumb and index finger!
Just to say: ya this gun jams a lot. I thought mine was broken but i was pretty calm about it and tried some things. Again this just might be mine and yours may be perfect.
1. Never double cock(obvious but my friends do it and break their guns)
2. If it jams u shoudl immiediatley stop shooting
3. Pull mag out and cock the barrel back. With it cocked back still shake the gun. If you hear a rattlle keep slowly working the gun back and forth. Fir me a bb will fall out and its fixed
4. Only load a few bbs at a time!(mime jams if i put seven in every time) what i did is start with 2 bbs. Then three etc. I foumd out 4 was my majic number. Any more bbs and it will jam. Recemend u test this out
For the price of ten or so dollars its good. The most i would spend is fifteen though. So hope yours works better and hope i helped. Overall: 3.5