|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||E2435M|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E2435M|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.97 shipping
+ $9.44 shipping
Airtex E2435M Fuel Pump Module Assembly
|Price:||$94.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$115.54 (55%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Every single pump is 100 percent tested throughout the entire manufacturing process for worry free, out-of-the-box performance
- Triple barb hose fitting provides superior, long-lasting seal
- Superior return porting for optimum fuel flow
- Enhanced pump to flange harness design provides worry-free electrical performance
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Float arms designed using vehicle specific geometry to ensure accurate fuel gauge readings for each and every application
- Triple barb hose fitting for positive seal and a secure hose connection
- Float arms detached and securely taped to reservoir housing during shipment
- Award-winning protective air cell packaging secures the pump more effectively
The check valve upgrade provides optimal flow while reducing pump noise, and the additional pump insulator also improves noise dampening. The isotropic super-finishing provides lower amperage draw and quieter operation.
Fuel Pump Module Assembly
Upgraded convoluted tubing improves durability to resist tube wear failure. Superior, heavy gauge wire reduces risk of electrical failure. The upgraded inlet/outlet polymers improve performance and reduce potential cracking. Modified return porting increases flow resulting in lower failure rates. Gradient density dual zone filtration fuel strainers are designed for better contamination resistance.
Increases Life and Enhances Performance
Dual zone filtration improves filtration for longer pump life, and the precision wound armatures reduce parasitic load for increased performance, with an optimized armature speed for long life. The ceramic sender card ensures accurate fuel gauge reading and long-lasting performance. Precisely mated commutator and brush materials provide durable, consistent performance and extended life in various fuel formulations. The improved pump to flange harness provides reliable electrical performance, and Airtex's dual inlet design features superior performance and amperage draw in heavy demand conditions.
About the Manufacturer
Airtex is a manufacturer of both OE (Original Equipment) and aftermarket fuel delivery products. The company is a business unit within the UCI-Fram group companies and utilizes global manufacturing and distribution facilities in China, Spain, Mexico, and California, in addition to its worldwide headquarters in Illinois. Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems is the leading US automotive aftermarket manufacturer of electrical and mechanical fuel delivery system components. Founded in 1935, Airtex has over 80 years of automotive aftermarket and OEM experience, enabling Airtex to provide category expertise, engineering excellence, and a comprehensive line of quality products to customers with applications for over 242 million vehicles in US operation today.
Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems
Exceptional Quality, Unmatched Support
At Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems each product design must pass rigorous testing before it is considered for production. Then it is quality checked at every stage of the production machining, fabrication, and assembly process. Every pump is 100 percent end of line tested for worry-free out of the box performance.
Preproduction testing: life testing, vibration and thermal shock testing, sender testing, and on-vehicle validation.
Production testing: leak testing, pressure, flow, vacuum testing, electrical testing, and sender testing.
End-of-line tested for all major criteria: pressure, flow, vacuum, and Amp draw.
- All pumps are manufactured to OE or better standards
- ISO/TS-16949 quality certified for the manufacture and distribution of fuel pumps
- Airtex is the OEM supplier to the US military Humvee and UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) drones
- Precision components with tolerances up to 0.00001"
- Free live technical assistance from ASE-certified technicians: 800-424-7839
- Part specific QR codes on packaging provide application specific installation and how-to videos