|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2.8 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||E3210|
|Manufacturer Part Number||E3210|
|OEM Part Number||E3210|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.00 shipping
+ $7.87 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Airtex E3210 Electric Fuel Pump
|Price:||$37.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to deliver quiet operation, industry-leading performance, and durability
- 100 percent tested throughout the entire manufacturing process for worry free, out-of-the-box performance
- Advanced polymers, brushes, and commutators to ensure long life and durability in multiple fuel blends
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in fit, form and function
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Airtex electric in-tank fuel pumps are 100 percent quality tested and and are designed to deliver quiet operation, industry-leading performance, and durability. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications or performance, these fuel pumps deliver optimum performance while providing long life. All Airtex pumps meet or exceed OE specifications in fit, form, and function. Free technical assistance is available at 800-424-7839.
From the manufacturer
- Upgraded inlet/outlet polymers improve performance and reduce potential cracking
- Gradient density dual zone filtration fuel strainers designed for better contamination resistance
Electric Fuel Pumps
Increases Life and Enhances Performance
Precision wound armatures reduce parasitic load for increased performance, with an optimized armature speed for long life. Precisely mated commutator and brush materials provide durable, consistent performance and extended life in various fuel formulations.
The check valve upgrade provides optimal flow while reducing pump noise, and the isotropic super-finishing provides lower amperage draw and quieter operations.
About the Manufacturer
Airtex is a manufacturer of both OE (Original Equipment) and aftermarket fuel delivery products. The company is a business unit within the UCI-Fram group companies and utilizes global manufacturing and distribution facilities in China, Spain, Mexico, and California, in addition to its worldwide headquarters in Illinois. Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems is the leading US automotive aftermarket manufacturer of electrical and mechanical fuel delivery system components. Founded in 1935, Airtex has over 80 years of automotive aftermarket and OEM experience, enabling Airtex to provide category expertise, engineering excellence, and a comprehensive line of quality products to customers with applications for over 242 million vehicles in US operation today.
Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems
Exceptional Quality, Unmatched Support
At Airtex Fuel Delivery Systems each product design must pass rigorous testing before it is considered for production. Then it is quality checked at every stage of the production machining, fabrication, and assembly process. Every pump is 100 percent end of line tested for worry-free out of the box performance.
Preproduction testing: life testing, vibration and thermal shock testing, sender testing, and on-vehicle validation.
Production testing: leak testing, pressure, flow, vacuum testing, electrical testing, and sender testing.
End-of-line tested for all major criteria: pressure, flow, vacuum, and Amp draw.
- All pumps are manufactured to OE or better standards
- ISO/TS-16949 quality certified for the manufacture and distribution of fuel pumps
- Airtex is the OEM supplier to the US military Humvee and UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) drones
- Precision components with tolerances up to 0.00001"
- Free live technical assistance from ASE-certified technicians: 800-424-7839
- Part specific QR codes on packaging provide application specific installation and how-to videos
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
Amazon had no indication that this came from China when I bought it. Now they do. I sent it back and bought an AC-Delco pump which says "Made in USA" on the box. (Not all the Delco pumps are USA-made, check before ordering.)