Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser with Spout | Brocca by Bassani | 1.0L / 32oz Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Removable and Reusable Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AMAZINGLY VERSATILE: Save up space and money! The Brocca can be used as a Cold Brew Coffee Maker, Tea Infuser or to make Fruit Infused Water. It can also serve as an elegant pitcher for your favorite beverages, the best four-in-one deal ever!
- AIRTIGHT SEAL THAT LOCKS IN FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR: Lock in freshness and flavor for up to two weeks thanks to our Bassani Brocca's BPA-Free silicon airtight seal!
- PERFECT FOR COLD BREW AND BOTH ICED & HOT TEA: Bassani's Brocca is also perfect for brewing both iced & hot tea. It's simple, easy and works great with loose-leaf tea or tea bags. Use it as a traditional teapot!
- ULTRA-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: 1.0L / 32oz / 4 coffee servings capacity, large pouring spout for easy serving, dishwasher safe, measurement label, 18/8 stainless steel filter, convenient access handle & BPA-free silicon seal. Its sleek and elegant design fits perfectly in refrigerator door shelves!
- LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: At Bassani, our customers' complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal, that is why we offer a Risk-Free Purchase. If you do not love it, you can simply return it for a Full Refund. No questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Bassani’s Airtight Brocca is the brand’s newest line of Cold Brew Coffee Makers that provides the ultimate brewing experience. Whether you are looking to enjoy a perfect Iced Coffee or a delicious Tea that fits your mood, the Brocca by Bassani will be your “go to” pitcher to satisfy all your beverage needs.
Bassani’s Cold Brew Coffee Maker delivers a perfectly balanced and smooth cold brew coffee, while offering a sleek and elegant design that compliments any home’s decor. It can also be left inside the fridge or on the counter top without taking up too much space. During the brewing process, coffee grounds are steeped in room temperature or cold water for 12-24 hours, producing a strong and delicious coffee concentrate (or ready-to-drink coffee) that can be kept fresh up to 14 days. The removable stainless steel filter basket is designed for an easy cleanup and to allow the lid to continue covering the pitcher and guarantying the freshness of your brew.
The Brocca is versatile, durable and infinitely practical, please join the Bassani experience and enjoy a refreshing and smooth cup of coffee with our newest line of Cold Brew Coffee Makers.
- 1 Airtight Cold Brew Coffee Maker (1.0L / 32oz.)
- 1 User Manual
Instructions of Use:
- Please refer to User Manual
- Care Instructions Included
- Dishwasher Safe
Lifetime Money Back Guarantee:
Don’t love it? Simply return it for a Full Refund. No questions asked!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This glass pitcher for making cold brew coffee can be used for so much more! I've been using it to make tea every morning and then cool it in the fridge. The glass quality is very fine and it looks good when I place it on the table, with or without the strainer.
I usually fill it with fruit tea or just some fruits and then cool it in the fridge for about 1-2h - You'll have a perfect, Martha-Stewart-style compliment to your tablescape that looks sleek and modern.
As far as cold brew goes, this piece is perfect, the strain is small enough that the coffee steeps perfectly, while not coming through. Giving you a very subtle taste and plenty of energy. It's so nice to wake up to freshly cooled cold brew! - Plus you can remove the strainer and use the lid for the glass pitcher, making it a perfect water pitcher too.
Works great for gifting too, I've given it as a hostess gift, since the packaging is sophisticated and it is something that everyone will use.
Because I am a perfectionist, I do strain the the entire jug once through a paper coffee filter to get rid of the very small amount of coffee dust that gets through the filter. But if you don't want to bother, it settles nicely to the bottom. I then pour back for storage.
I loved it so much I got one for my sister for her birthday and she likes it a lot too.
- Beautifully designed
- simple and easy to maintain
- like that it can be used for tea and coffee
- because the bottom of the filter is a solid sheet of metal that rises about half a centimeter, you have to keep tilting the pitcher to get the remaining liquid out after the coffee grind
- the lid only stays on when the filter is also inserted. Would be better if there was a way for the lid to insert into the glass so that the liquid can remain capped without the empty filter also inserted. Once you're done brewing, you'd want to remove the filter and grind together.
- perhaps a separate lid could be created that reaches just beneath the spout to create a full seal instead of leaving it open.
- filter is small, so you need a small spoon in order to keep grind from spilling when refilling. Not a big deal, but something I noticed when moving from cold brewing in a much larger container.
The design is very simple and elegant, I love this because I can leave the carafe on my countertop or at the table while eating and it looks beautiful. Other models using plastic, etc, do not have this elegant and stylish look.
Regarding the ease of use, it is in fact very simple to do both cold brew coffee and tea. The instructions included are great, you can always modify them a bit if you want stronger/lighter coffee taste. Basically you leave the coffee brewing at night and the cold brew is ready in the morning. I love that it is also a tea infuser and you can pour boiling water into it, there's something about boiling water and plastic that I don't like, so that's why I chose a glass carafe. The handle is also very useful as you can carry it without burning yourself when making hot tea.
Now, the price. I had been looking all around before buying this product on Amazon and this was definitely the best bang for my buck. The quality is well above anything else I saw in the typical stores and this coffee maker was right on budget.
I highly recommend it!
Most recent customer reviews
If i want it hot i just put in microwave,