- ⚡️⚡️⚡️ SAVE 20% PLUS FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY 4 OF ANY OVALWARE PRODUCTS⚡️⚡️⚡️ Enter code RJ320OFF at checkout. Enter code RJ320OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡️⚡️⚡️ SAVE 15% PLUS FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY 3 OF ANY OVALWARE PRODUCTS⚡️⚡️⚡️ Enter code RJ315OFF at checkout. Enter code RJ315OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡️⚡️⚡️ SAVE 10% PLUS FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY 2 OF ANY OVALWARE PRODUCTS⚡️⚡️⚡️ Enter code RJ310OFF at checkout. Enter code RJ310OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser with Spout - 1.0L/34oz Ovalware RJ3 Brewing Glass Carafe with Removable Stainless Steel Filter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤ SMOOTHER COFFEE, EVERY TIME – Cold brewing is 70% less acidic than hot brewing. And richer in taste. Our cold brewer extracts coffee concentrate which can be stored and mixed with an endless variety of beverages to create your own perfect, personal cup of joy
- ➤ LOCKS IN FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS – Airtight seal. Easy-access handle. Engineered to perfectly fit within your fridge shelf. Experience refined craftsmanship you can always count on
- ➤ QUALITY YOU WON’T REGRET – 18/8 rust-free superfine dual-mesh, medical-grade stainless steel filter & cap. Extra-thick, lab-tested borosilicate glass. BPA-Free silicon airtight seal. Dishwasher safe. Professional home brewing has never been this easy: just mix and pour
- ➤ ICED AND HOT TEA COMPATIBLE – Great for loose-leaf tea. Or tea bags. Brew it hot like a traditional teapot, or brew it cold in the fridge. Take your brewing & hosting skills to the next level
- ➤ WE WANT YOU! TO BE HAPPY – Choose OVALWARE if you care about quality and customer service. We have great confidence in the quality of our products, and we have the best customer service here on Amazon - which is why we are offering you a Risk-Free purchase. In the unlikely event our product fails to meet or exceed your expectations, you may return our product within 90 DAYS post-purchase to receive a FULL refund
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RJ3 Cold Brew Maker 1.0L
Cold brewing makes coffee less acidic and smoother in taste than traditional hot brewing, providing you with a purer, healthier coffee concentrate.
Designed for the ultimate cold-brewing experience, our dishwasher-safe, BPA-free RJ3 Cold Brewer locks freshness and flavor for up to 2 weeks within durable extra-thick glass for maximum temperature stability. Flexible for brewing hot or cold, tea or coffee, within a sleek design engineered to fit perfectly in your fridge.
Our team here at Ovalware is on a quest to bring out the best from your coffee beans. We value the simplicity of coffee making and the beauty and pleasure of manually brewing your own cup of coffee.
The word “oval” stands for the potential of perfection we see in every bean. Our wares are engineered to realize and deliver this perfection to you. From the convenience of home. You don’t have to be a professional Barista - we’ll be there for you along every step.
1. 18/8 Stainless Steel Filter & Cap
Rust will never be a problem.
2. BPA-Free Silicon Airtight Seal
Leak-proof lid locks in flavor for up to 2 weeks, and protects your brew from fridge odors.
3. Access Handle
For smooth pouring.
4. Measurement Label
Precision is key, in science and art. For precise pouring.
5. Dishwasher-Safe Glass Built To Last
Extra thick borosilicate glass for durability and temperature stability.
6. Perfect Fridge Shelf Height
Grind 85 grams (or 275ml or 1 1/8 cup) of your freshly roasted coffee beans to coarse or medium coarse. Then add grounded beans to filter.
Slowly pour room temperature filtered water over the grounds, filling to the max line. Stir coffee grounds to start the brewing process!
Then allow coffee to brew in your refrigerator for 12-24 hours, depending on your preference. When done, simply remove filter with coffee grounds to stop the brewing process.
Cold brew concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!
To serve, mix your cold brew concentrate with ice, water, or milk to create your perfect drink.
Compare with similar items
Toddy Cold Brew System
Brewki - DKINZ - Revolutionary Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee System - Japanese/Dutch Style - Slow Ice Drip Method
COLD BREW COFFEE MAKER - Iced Coffee Maker & Tea Infuser with Pouring Spout, Glass Pitcher with Removable Stainless Steel Filter, 1 Quart | 32 oz
Filtron Cold Water Coffee Concentrate Brewer
Cuisinart DCB-10 Automatic Cold Brew Coffeemaker, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Maikenmen||Amazon.com||Brewki||Barista Warrior||Filtron Coffee Systems||Amazon.com|
|Color||Glass, Silver||white||Portable IZAC-1||Stainless Steel Metal Finish||A||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||4.6 x 4.6 x 8 in||7.25 x 7.25 x 12.5 in||5 x 12 x 5 in||—||8 x 8 x 12 in||11.65 x 15.28 x 8.9 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||2.15 lbs||—||—||—||6 lbs|
|Material Type||Glass, Stainless Steel, Food-Grade BPA-free Silicone||Plastic||Eastman TRITAN copolyester plastic, Stainless Steel||Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Silicone||—||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I selected this cold brew coffee maker for a few reasons. First, its aesthetically pleasing to look at. Second, one batch makes enough to last throughout the day and into next morning. So I never have to run out of cold brew ( my preferred brew time is 22 hours, I actually can the remainder in mason jars and hand it out to friends). Third, the filter is made of metal and is reusable. Some competitors brewers use paper filters which you constantly have to restock, which can be a hassle.
Ive noticed some people complaining about the coffee grinds mixing in with the water, so I wanted to address this. The RJ3 has a METAL filter, it does not use PAPER filters, so its not going to filter out the super tiny sediments that you get when you grind beans coarsely. This is the same as a french press/ press pot. However, the tiny sediments collect at the bottom of the beaker and stay there. When you pour into your coffee cup, the sediments will stay in the beaker.
The glass is a little thin, will update after getting feedback from recipient on use.
Good filter basket
Aeropress funnel fits in filter
A bit small for heavy coffee drinkers
Filter has a rough or sharp edge at the seam
This is a decent cold brew pot with steel filter. I drink a lot of cold brew coffee during the warmer months and this helps reduce my spending on getting coffee while I'm out. I spend about $21 on a coffee subscription each month and get about 6 pots of cold brew costing about $3.50 each. Out of each pot I probably get 3 servings so I'm getting about 18 servings for just over $1 each. Pretty good when compared with a $4 cup on the go. This doesn't satisfy my coffee intake each month but it helps.
Works pretty well, looks nice and is glass so it's easier to clean than some cheaper plastics. The filter has a slightly sharp edge at the seam but just be mindful of that.
My aeropress funnel fits perfectly in the filter so pouring in coffee is easy (pictured).
Wish there was a bigger version (or maybe I didn't see it) and $40 is slightly pricey for this size I think.
It arrived yesterday, everything looked ok, so I filled it with water and coffee last night and put it in the fridge, I wake up and there is coffee all over the fridge. I missed some hairline cracks in the wall by the base. The outer and inner box showed no damage. I have to say it is well designed, the chamber for the coffee is very well designed, don't know how it broke but it was broken.