Libros en Español nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery Makita GNO Shop now

on April 17, 2015
Oh my gosh! Aisha is truly Lit! I felt so bad for her, but could not help myself to laugh with her, so honest and brutal!
She is truly a wonderful person to be able to expose such things and express them so openly and share such horrible things to help people maybe laugh and think! The part with her being a 6 foot tall black girl walking like godzilla on the playground "arrrrghhh!!!", "oh why don't the white girls wan't to play with me mommy?" I was laughing so hard, I was crying!
on March 24, 2016
Aisha is absolutely hilarious. I have been a fan of her wit and intelligence since I first saw her on Talk Soup, years ago. She is awesome in "Archer." It is worth buying this DVD just for her music video, "No Ass at All", alone. I highly recommend this.
on February 3, 2017
If you want to laugh until you are on the floor, cheeks hurt and tears running down your face, buy this!
on September 18, 2011
I know comedy is subjective, but the 1 and 2-star reviews on here seem out of whack. I can only assume the people who didn't like it were expecting something more PG and were put off by the very mature subject matter. I thought the show was mostly genius (the clip on here really doesn't do it justice). I liked it so much, in fact, that, having watched it first on Netflix, I just ordered the DVD from Amazon.
2 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2014
Love me some Aisha.
on March 21, 2014
I first saw Aisha Tyler on Ghost Whisperer and became an instant fan. At that time, I had no idea she was a stand up comedian. Saw her DVD at the movie store and rented it to check it out. I laughed until I cried! She is one funny lady.
on September 23, 2009
Excellent DVD good price and service. Will shop again and would recommend to all.
on July 25, 2013
If you like Aisha Tyler, then you need this in your collection! She is very funny and insightful and one of my favorite comedians. Grab her new book too and go see her live!!
on September 12, 2013
Aisha is great. This was one of the best stand up comedy dvds I own. Loved her video no booty at all
on January 26, 2011
Aisha Tyler Lit was an adequate choice. It had it's funny moments, but kept an air of "A Day In The Life of Aisha Tyler" - not your usual stand-up show. But, all in all it was entertaining.