Aitbay Cool Math Game, Frog Balance Counting Toys for Boys & Girls Educational Number Toy Fun Children's Gift STEM Learning Age 3+ (63 PCS)
|Price:||$17.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Players||4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Creative Counting Toys: The math counting toys with cute frog shape can stimulate kid's curiosity. Building up children's interest in study through game
- Interactive Learning: Frog STEM toy is perfect for children ages 3 and up. It is an ideal teaching tool for parents, families, and teachers, great for encouraging and reinforcing multi-dimensional learning at home, school, nursery during tutoring session.
- Safety Material: The frog balance toys are made of ABS which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless. They are carefully carved without burrs, durable and long-time use. While playing safely, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability.
- What You Get: The frog balance scale set come with 30 double-sided cards,19 small frog figurines, digital modal 1-10, 2 weighing plates, 1 frog scale, 1 base and an instruction manual.
- 100% Satisfaction: If anything goes wrong with frog math education toys, please contact us immediately, we will try our best to make it right for you! Add the cart and join our game now!
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2020 UPGRADE FROG EDUCATIONAL MATH GAME FOR 3 4 5 YEAR OLD BOYS AND GRILS
ARE YOU A PARENT LOOKING FOR UNIQUE AND ENGAGING LEARNING GAMES TO JUMP-START YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION?
TRYING TO FIND WAYS FOR YOUR CHILD TO LEARN HOW TO COUNT AND IN FUN AND INTERESTING WAYS?
CHOOSE US AND JOIN OUR GAME NOW！！！
Idea Preschool Teaching Tool and Fun Family Game
The cool math game is perfect for children ages 3 4 5, introduce a basic math concept of weight and balance. It is an ideal teaching tool for parents, families, and teachers, great for encouraging and reinforcing multi-dimensional learning at home, school, nursery during the tutoring sessions.
Safe for Kids:
The frog educational math games are made of Non-Toxic Plastic, with soomth surface, durable and unbreakable, ensure the child's safety. Size: 13.5*3.5*6.5 inches
Multi-Level Game Play:
It has 3 different difficulty levels to keep things interesting. You can make your own rule, combine cards or play it while singing "10 Little Forgs". Let us enjoy math game!
The math counting toys with cute piggy shape can stimulate kid's curiosity. Building up children's interest in the study through the game, helps children to learn more math knowledge.
What’s Included in this Counting Game Set?
30 x Double-Sided Cards
19 x Little Frogs
10 x Colorful Digital Modal 1-10
2 x Weighing Plates
1 x Frog Scale Base
1 x Frog Scale
1 x Instruction Manual
The frog balance counting toys have small parts, not for children below 3 years or should be used under adult supervision.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We tested out various combinations of the weighted numbers and the frogs, and everything balanced perfectly as it should! The box comes with cards with different levels of difficulty to teach toddlers and young kids how to learn numbers and then do basic math. It might be a little too early for a toddler who just turned 3, but I think it's a good way to introduce numbers early on without it seeming like learning. I think my nephew will use it over the next year since he's not too far off from learning letters and numbers.
By pjgemini on December 26, 2020
By Christina McGinnis on August 11, 2020
We have a great time with this game and we make up different ways to add and count every time we pull it out.
Definitely recommend it.