Aitech Pro PC/TV Wireless PC to TV Converter 06-078-001-08
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Display company presentations from your notebook computer to the boardroom TV set
- Send a welcome greeting from your office computer to a TV in your lobby for arriving guests
- Display high-quality PowerPoint and educational presentations in the classroom
- Play a DVD from your home office PC to the living room TV set
- Monitor your children's Internet activities from a TV in any room in the house
- Display your PC's VGA video and audio to a TV set or other display device
- 2.4GHz wireless transmitter offers 100 ft. wireless signal range
Customers also shopped for
AITech introduces its next generation wireless PC to TV converter. The ProPC/TV Wireless converts computer resolutions up to 2048x1536 and refresh rates of up to 150Hz and displays them on your TV set! ProPC/TV Wireless makes it easy for you to wirelessly connect your desktop, laptop, or Media Center PC to a TV located up to 100 feet away in your home, school or office environment.
From the Manufacturer
AITech introduces its next generation wireless PC to TV converter. The ProPC/TV Wireless displays at up to 2048x1536 resolution on your TV set at refresh rates of up to 150Hz! ProPC/TV Wireless makes it easy for you to wirelessly connect your desktop, laptop, or Media Center PC to a TV located up to 100 feet away in your home, school or office environment.
There are so many uses for the ProPC/TV Wireless, you are only limited by your imagination as to its varied uses and applications.
- Display company presentations from your notebook computer to the boardroom TV set.
- Send a welcome greeting from your office computer to a TV in your lobby for arriving guests.
- Display high-quality PowerPoint and educational presentations in the classroom.
- Play a DVD from your home office PC to the living room TV set.
- With your IR keyboard/mouse, play video games from a PC located in an upstairs bedroom, to the downstairs living room TV.
- Monitor your children's Internet activities from a TV in any room in the house.
- With additional receivers, send audio and video to multiple TVs.
- Converts VGA into a TV signal
- Sends clear, stable A/V signals from your PC to any TV with RCA/Composite video/audio inputs in your home, office or classroom at distances up to 100' through walls, floors, ceilings and doors.
- 2.4GHz wireless transmitter and receiver with 4 selectable channels
- Transfers video and audio wirelessly from any desktop or notebook PC to your TV set
- Compact size
- Stylish design
- Low power consumption
Top customer reviews
So although I was not completely satisfied with the sound (my primary purpose for buying this product) I decided to stick with it for a while. Then after 2 days, I accidentally plugged off one the transmitter and that's when everything started going haywire. Deafening feedback, constant noise, unpredictable behavior. I managed to find ways to deal with the noise, like when music was playing and I heard feedback, I plugged in the video transmission cable on my computer, the feedback went away and then I unplugged it again. (Also fyi in case someone wants to buy this, channel 1 works best, I tested them all out).
Basically what I want to say is that these low-end multimedia transmitters might do what they claim, but the quality WILL be lower (why compromise when you can as well buy a longer cable??), the reception WILL be quirky (imagine how many radio signals there are around), the range is definitely NOT as described (don't even try to do this between rooms) and in general you WILL get tired of it after a while.
To sum it up, I would suggest getting a wired PC to TV converter and then buying an RCA extension. I recently got "AITech Web Cable Plus" and it works just fine for me. Same for audio, just buy a long jack extension as I have now. Why compromise on quality for 'coolness'? You can get all the cables you need for a fraction of these overpriced wireless machines. If you really need it however, settle for a guaranteed higher quality product and spend the extra buck. This kind of a device is not a keeper, learn from me before you have to deal with returns.
Sound quality is, in fact, good. I have no problems playing my sound through the TV.
It does what I expected from a wireless computer-TV device, and it does not do anything extra.
*Note* If you are going to hook up your PC to your TV with a cable then make sure you get a coaxial isolator or you will get some annoying scrolling bar on your TV. It's caused by a ground loop and it took me forever to find out how to fix it.
First off the good. This product does transmit wireless sound and video to your home TV. Works great, pictures good quality, not great, but that could be because my TV is old, I'll know for sure this week when i get my New 42' in.
The bad: Distance is a real issue, you can't get the reciever to far away from the transmitter or you get bad video quality with many breaks in the feed. If your in another room, you can forget about it. The devices themselfs feel very cheap, and if you use any type of wireless internet, forget this product. The wireless net interferes with this product and you done get ANY video.
This does seem to work well when you've got line of sight from pc to tv, my max distance is at about 10 foot, then i run outta room . Works good, but could have been a great product.
Most recent customer reviews
It was easy to deploy however the audio crackled and snapped, and every time someone...Read more