Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ajax Dish Liquid, Lemon, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on July 29, 2011
I have used ajax soap products for over 30 years,Recently I bought the lemon dish soap ,and the ajax ultra laundry soap and let me tell you both products were so watered down. had to use 3times more than ever before.This stuff is terrible now.I will never buy those products again.I would not advise buying those products,rip off.
on December 17, 2012
I have used Ajax dish soap for a couple yrs now. I bought it cause you could get a large bottle at a great price.
My daughter and daughter-in-law also used it. One day I was talking to them about it, they both switched to something different.
I tried Palmolive and WOW what a difference. Just a dime size in my dishwater goes a long way. You can feel it in the water, unlike Ajax.
Ajax is a watered down soap. You need to use a lot of it just to feel the soap in your dishwater. It might
clean well but for the price....try something different. You get what you pay for.
on September 11, 2012
I bought this when I needed some dish soap. It was on sale(cheap!), & my budget for that week was smaller than usual. Sure, I save a little money. But not really. It cleans the dishes ok, but I had to use a lot of it each washing. It didn't bubble up at all. Not that good on grease either. I had to was my greasy stuff 2 times.with the dawn I use less soap & only have to wash once. I think I'll stick to that no matter the cost.
on September 9, 2013
I bought Ajax for the first time so that I can save money over the product I used before. Let me tell you I had to refill my bottle in 3 days. I had to keep on adding the liquid for every minute. Its not cleaning my dishes properly. Its useless. I keep on regretting everyday for buying a big bottle for this liquid that I cannot return. Its a good lesson for me so that I wont buy cheap liquid anymore. Thanks to Ajax for being an eye opener for me.
on August 2, 2011
I think I purchased this dish soap because I saved a few cents, assuming all dish soaps were more or less the same. This actually seems worse then the other name brands. Seems to run out of suds way faster. Not worth the miniscule amount of savings to have to wash dishes with this mediocre junk for months.
on February 2, 2012
I use this (lemon scented) Ajax dish soap occasionally and it is an ok product. It seems to clean dishes and remove grease but it doesn't suds like other dish washing soaps. I have to use alot of the product--even adding more soap after the water sits inthe sink, in order to get soap suds. In conclusion, if you wash dishes frequently I recommend trying a different product because it will save you money in the long run.
on April 12, 2016
We have been ajax buyers for many years these last 2 bottles I have bought are not the same product. I saw someone use the word watered down. I believe that is probably true. Why not change price instead of product?
on October 25, 2012
I have used this for years, but now it is as runny as the "brand x" soaps. I will not purchase this any longer. I have to use 2 - 3 times as much as before.
on December 22, 2014
Terrible product. I pour in a half cup of liquid, and it doesn't touch the grease! Do not waste your money. Nothing without phosphates works. I have tried them all but I won't buy this product again!
on July 14, 2012
I expected this to be a three month supply of dish soap for my household of 8. I have not been let down. We are still only on our first bottle. I expect it may last longer than I originally thought. Cleans dishes great and is easy to use. Smells great too. It's nice that we have a whole flat. No running out to the store to get an emergency bottle this way.

See 1 answered question