Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 29, 2014
Bought these for my 15 year old son . I ordered his normal waist size which fit his waist but were too small in the butt and thighs . He is athletically built with a muscular lower body . My advice buy the next size up as it comes with a belt. On another note after 1st wear and wash they are already pilling up between the thighs and seam is coming undone.
on July 31, 2016
The size I order all of my clothes in, I ordered this the same. It came wayyyyyyyy too large but labeled as the same size as all my other clothes. I usually see a little discrepancy between brands in relation to sizes, but this was about a two-to-three size difference. Tried to return but I was too late. Still has the tags on it.
on August 12, 2017
These shorts are quite heavy and run definitely smaller that expected. Fabric is too thick and has nothing to do with summer shorts, more appropriate for winter pants.
on August 10, 2016
I love them bought them in black, I am a little big in the thighs and hip area so I have to get a bigger waist size. They are awesome I have no issues I even bought another pair. The zipper feels kinda like I'd have to put a new one on some time but that's okay the belt it's kinda the only thing I hated, it rolls up and just holds the loops up the rest went down so I got a belt from my boyfriend that helped so I'm satisfied. Also they remind me of tripp pants I owned a pair....till they tore up these come close and are comfy
on August 16, 2016
I bought a tan pair, and they fit fine. I got the black pair, washed it, and it was too tight. Could not return it since I was washed.
on April 24, 2015
Bought these for work, there Great!! they are long just past my knee's. But im 6'2 so it works well with me.
on May 27, 2016
Didn't like these at all. They had a smaller fit to them compared to the size and they were far longer than expected. Bought a second pair just because I liked the style but they fit even worse and were MUCH longer than expected.
on August 31, 2017
The leg openings are quite large compared to the product pictures and compared to other cargo shorts I own. I kind of look like I'm wearing a skirt when I put these on. It's not really the look I was going for. That being said, the material and construction seem solid.
review imagereview image
on July 30, 2017
A bit lightweight, but overall ok. I think these will work...
on May 25, 2016
These are pretty cargo shorts. They're made out of quality materials and seem durable. They feel pretty light weight and are comfortable. I wish they used different buttons on the side pockets thought. Something like a snap on button to make it easy to close the pockets. I love that they have deep pockets, because i have a note 5 and it slips out of some of my other cargo shorts. Akademiks make another quality product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.