Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 19, 2017
An amazing and beautiful young lady who is so advanced beyond her years. She is gifted by God to bring her athiest family to not just believing in God but to absolutely serving Him. Awesome stuff!
on October 30, 2014
I find this to be fascinating! The pictures are wonderful, clear, vivid. This is the life story of the YOUNG girl who painted the picture of Jesus that is mentioned in the book "Heaven Is For Real". Her drawing is the only picture of Jesus that the young boy, Colton Burpo, saw that looked like the Jesus that he encountered in his near-death experience. Both are very interesting accounts, in my opinion, although quite controversial.

Akiane's life story, as told by her mother, is very captivating in and of itself.
on December 25, 2017
Before one ever opens a page on this book ,if you have ever heard of this girl then you also realize that she is truly a modern day apostle of God.Anyone who has ever gazed at her art or read her poetry does not walk away untouched.I will be rereading and referencing this book for years to come.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Coloringon November 26, 2012
This was a beautiful hardcover book, with gorgeous pictures and wonderful colors. Akiane's story was told by her mother. Then there was a lovely depiction of some of her paintings, which were unbelievably vivid, especially for a child of her age- well, of anyone at any age. Her poetry was also a part of the book. My husband and I were astounded at her God-given genius. We lent the book to an 11 year old neighbor and her 14 year old brother, who also loved it. The book came in the mail quickly, as do most other Amazon products. I would vastly recommend this book for anyone seeking God and also for anyone who doubts in God.
After reading "Heaven is for Real", I felt it was a good follow up and I was not disappointed. "Aklane" experience was marvelous. Her story, her paintings, and poetry were beyond belief. The poems were the least appealing to me. The story said a great deal and the paintings were a wonderment. It was an autographed book which made it more precious. I just loaned it to my daughter who has an eye for beauty and a deep faith.

I taught school and to see how she drew from age 4 and on was way beyond children and their art work that I saw. One person felt Jesus' eyes were the wrong color, but it was her opinion. Jewish people do not have to have brown eyes! God created eyes of many colors, and how Aklane and Colton saw them was fine with me.
on November 17, 2016
Great Book! Fascinating!
on October 3, 2016
Beautiful book about this remarkable young girl. Appeals to older adults and young grandchildren alike. My grandkids loved reading about her and looking at her amazing art.
on June 5, 2017
This book is amazing. Not only her paintings, writings but more than anything her talents that she received because she know Christ. God gifted this child in ways none of us will ever experience or know. Thank you
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2011
First of all I was given this book as a Christmas gift. I couldn't quit looking at the amount of beauty that lays within this young lady. I am a novice artist and I know this quality takes years to achieve. I couldn't quit reading the desires she had along with the extensive writing of poetry. I have since given two books as gifts myself because I felt it worthy to be in the home of Monsignor Kenneth Steffen and Father James Flach. They are taken back by the projection and beauty of the sharing within the book. I am sure they will define it better than I, but Akiane has touched the hearts of many who have come to my beauty shop where I share this amazing story and her art. I do hope she projects more of her art work for all to share. Her eyes do see beyond and deeper than thought. Spiritual is truly a gift to Akiane, her life, her art, and poetry. I thank her deeply for bringing attention to unquestionalble faith in God and Christ Jesus. God's Blessings are given to her with a purpose. I think one would be effected spiritually by having this and look in depth at her work and writings...
on May 9, 2014
Well, you might start by getting a proof reader and writing her name as it is done on the book itself. However, since the advent of spell check, guess proper English does not matter any longer. That is not her fault.
The biography, written by the artist's mother is soul stirring. The section of her art is absolutely awesome. The section of her poetry is somewhat beyond me, but her Mom transcribed it just as it was given to her. I know it will reach some people.
I first saw her art work in a book titled "Heaven is for Real" (well worth the read). It led to my searching for more of her art work and thus to this book.
This book is uplifting and has meant quite a bit to me as our family has been going through a couple months of really tough stuff ... and it will be continuing for 13 more months.
Choose this book and be blessed. Makes a great gifting item.