- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Prime Members get 20% off list price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|Bonus Offer: Pre-Order Akiba's Beat and receive a Free Pinkun Plush! Meet Pinkun, Akiba’s Beat’s "cute little uggo" mascot character, who will phase into reality as a 3.5" tall pocket plushie. Offer only applies when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.|
About the product
- Real-Time Action RPG Combat - Touch enemies on the map to be transported into a party-based real-time combat scene where skill and reflexes alike are put to the test
- Real-Life Setting with a Fantastical Spin - Explore Tokyo's Akihabara ward, interacting with quirky locals and enjoying a taste of Japan's otaku mecca before entering surreal “Delusions capes.”
- Modern-Day Mystery with a Touch of Satire - Question uniquely caricatured persons of interest in hopes of finding the source of Akihabara's many changes - before it's too late
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
AKIBA'S BEAT is a modern-day satirical spin on a classic Japanese RPG formula. Set in a true-to-life recreation of Tokyo's Akihabara ward (“Akiba” for short), players will take control of a party of characters led by protagonist Asahi Tachibana as they seek to rid the town of anything out of sync with reality. There are two sides to the gameplay: first, players will wander the streets and question the quirky Akihabara residents on a variety of subjects related to the mystery at hand, ultimately unlocking fantasy-themed dungeons known as “Delusions capes” which are infested with monsters called “delusions.” These delusions are encountered on the map and fought in a party-based action battle system, putting players' skills to the test and creating a uniquely challenging experience that seamlessly blends a real-life locale with the secret delusory world of its residents' true desires.