Akonza Magnet Steel Bike Bicycle Indoor Exercise Trainer Stand Black / Blue
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with 26 in., 28 in. and 700c bikes | Front wheel Riser Block Included!
- Extremely Portable: Bicycle Trainer is extremely light and it can be folded down like an ironing board for travel and storage | Train Indoors All Year Round
- Indoor bicycle trainer lets you stay fit and enjoy bike training in your home | Smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- Maximum Stability, one of the most robust and sturdy stands on the market; extra wide legs and a sturdy frame
- Levels Of Resistance: 7 | Overall Dimensions: 18.5" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 16.25" (H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||23 x 9 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||19 pounds|
Ever Have Your Bicycle Riding Day Foiled By Bad Weather? Indoor Bicycle Trainers Are The Best Solution. This Bicycle Trainer Is Easy To Set Up And Use And Works With Any 26", 28", Or 700C Bicycles. Simply Mount Your Bike To The Trainer With The Included Skewer, Adjust, And You're Ready To Ride. New State-Of-The-Art Magnetic System Provides Progressive Resistance As Speed Increases, Giving You A Real-World Cycling Experience. 7 Different Magnetic Resistance Levels Simulates Any Riding Condition From Flat Roads To Steep Inclines. Train Safely From The Comfort Of Your Own Home Without the Risks Of Riding On Public Roads. Suited For Beginners To Professionals Alike, This Trainer Is Perfect For Year Round Fitness!
Durable "A" Frame Conveniently Folds Away For Easy Storage
Wide Foot Base Design Ensures Stability Even During The Hardest Training Sessions
Precision Rear Wheel Skewer For Firm And Secure Hold In The Trainer
Easy To Use, Sets Up In Seconds
Designed For Any 26", 28", Or 700C Mountain Or Road Bikes
Designed For Bicycles With Quick-Release Rear Axle Wheels
Features 7 levels Of Resistance To Simulate Any Road Condition
Simply Install The Provided Skewer, Position The Bicycle In Place And Lock In The Bike By Twisting The Hub Clamps
Magnetic Resistance Hub Offers Smooth And Consistent Resistance
Handle Bar Mounted Resistance Controller Easily Lets You Adjust Resistance On The Fly
The Bicycle's Current Gearset Can Be Used In Combination With The Magnetic Resistance Hub For A Wider Band Of Resistance Levels
Levels Of Resistance: 7
Fits Tires: 26" To 28" And 700C Tires
Folded Storage Dimensions: 18.75" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 5" (H)
Overall Dimensions: 18.5" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 16.25" (H)
Top Customer Reviews
I was so worried about noise from all the reviews I've read about other trainers because I have hybrid tires. The reviews here said how quite it is and they were right. Of course it makes noise but it's not very loud and I can hold conversations and hear the TV while I'm riding.
Easy to set up
My butt hurts from using it so much - LOL :)
There are a few things you need to know.
1. The instructions are horrible and might as well not be included.
2. You really should put this on top of a yoga mat. It greatly cuts down on the noise. After that it's really not that loud. You'll be glad at the noise reduction and something to catch the puddles of dripping sweat.
3. Mine isn't 100% level not a deal breaker but worth noting and checking prior to trying to mount the bike. The yoga mat helped even things out. It's very stable but not tip proof. The very first time I went to jump on I nearly tipped things over. Not a fault of the trainer though.
4. There isn't a huge difference in the various resistance levels but when you switch it if you've got things hooked up correctly you can hear a noticing click as it switches. This is confirmation of your setup.
5. This is a great inexpensive trainer that works as advertised.
Many folks spend lots of money on fitness equipment then never use it. If you like it and want to do some serious indoor training you might be happier investing in a smart trainer that hooks up to your computer or phone.
I deducted a star because the directions suck and in no way tell how to use this product. I also think it should be level and isn't.
I am using a mountain bike with wide knobby tires...hence the noise. I sound like a very large jacked up truck ( I live in
a second floor condo with a wooden floor.) The noise wouldn't be such an issue if used outdoors or in a garage or the like.
The low price (under $57 USD) and the fast free shipping were the strong reasons to choose this model of trainer
from this vendor.
Plus it has an easy mount cable control resistance adjustment that mounts on the handle bars.
Once everything adjusted, it's a good work out. Features: Noisy, well made welds, cheap to keep.
I compared this to a trainer I saw at a local bike shop that was three times higher priced. This would be extra cool if I were charging batteries or other renewable energy saver.
I would give this 4 stars if it made less noise during use....the faster you pedal, the louder it gets.