Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on December 16, 2013
Don't get me wrong, This watch looks just as good in person as it do online. When I got it and opened the box i was like wow....this looks good. But I notice that the arm for the date-the-week was missing. It was trapped on another arm. My son told me to keep it anyway and I was but the battery must not have worked because after i set the time a few hours later it only moved a couple of minutes. Well as you can imagine I was very disappointed. I didn't want a refund, I wanted another one but was disappointed again because Amazon was out of stock. I bought the last one but had to return it only to get my money back. I give Amazon return a 5 star because the process was easy and painless. It was like returning it to a store and getting your money back.
on April 1, 2015
Its a nice looking watch but doesn't live up the the claims.its not water resistant to 33 ft..the steam from the shower while sitting on the side not wet fogs the Crystal after the the chronomitor function stopped working. The only thing i'll give it is that it keeps time.
on February 4, 2014
I was fortunate to snag this on sale for $69.99 (first added to wishlist at almost twice that!) but even at $100 or $120, it's a hell of a watch. I saw a previous review that compared it to a Breitling, and while I can't imagine anyone confusing the two, I definitely agree with the sentiment. I also own an Invicta Reserve Excursion, and this watch provides at least as much visual appeal with what feels like half the bulk -- good size that doesn't weigh me down.

Pros: The movement is crisp and responsive, the case and dial are beautifully detailed, and the lightly domed crystal provides a perfect display with no glare.

Cons: The luminescence on the hands is a little weak, and especially against the white face, they can be a little tough to see in low light. The bracelet is a bit lighter than I expected, and rattles a tiny bit side-to-side. The pushers don't need much pressure to engage, so they occasionally activate on accident.

Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase, and am seriously considering getting the black dial version as well.
on March 2, 2015
You are getting a Watch that operates better than something that you would pay
ten times more for!!
on February 12, 2015
Very nice watch and was accurately described.
on December 24, 2013
Great watch, not too big or small. I had to have two links removed; otherwise I am very happy with my purchase!
on April 23, 2015
Love this watch.
on September 15, 2013
Great looking watch!! People ask me where I got it and r amazed at the cost. Buy it u will not be sorry
on February 26, 2013
First line watch, really big. I had another, smaller one, but this is big and great!! I like it very much
on November 16, 2012
The watch is beautiful and very big! I am a big guy and this watch suits me well. It is classy and functional in the same instane. The watch face has many details that keeps a person interested in the design and function. I am about to buy another Akribos XXIV.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.