- SAVE 10% OFF FOR PRIME WEEK USE CODE 2PRIME10 AT CHECKOUT - PLEASE DO SHARE WITH FRIENDS Enter code 2PRIME10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Time World Inc. when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code THXPRIME at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Akribos XXIV Men's AK525SS Stainless Steel Mechanical Skeleton Bracelet Watch
- Watch features a silver-tone stainless steel case and bracelet
- Mechanical movement
- Blue hour minute and second hands
- Silver-tone skeleton dial
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed coin-edged stainless steel bezel. Silver-tone skeleton dial with blue hands. Dial Type: Analog. Seconds sub-dial at the 9 o'clock position. Manual wind movement. Scratch resistant shatter resistant Krysterna crystal. Pull / push crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 43 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 20 mm. Band length: 8.5 inches. Fold over with safety clasp. Water resistant at 30 meters / 100 feet. Functions: hour, minute. Dress watch style. Akribos Manual Wind Skeleton Dial Stainless Steel Mens Watch AK525SS.
The Akribos XXIV Men's Model AK525SS Skeleton watch offers a unique look into the craftmanship and complexity of mechanical movement. Blue hour, minute, and second hands and blue screw detail mark a vivid contrast to the silver-tone stainless steel case, bracelet, and inner workings of the dial. The 43mm silver tone stainless steel case is framed by a patterned bezel and sophisticated crown. This timepiece offers water resistance to 30M (99 feet) and a durable synthetic sapphire crystal.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AJD51AM
- Item model number: AK525SS
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Akribos XXIV|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - The band itself, while being steel, is quite flimsy compared to my other skeleton watches (the band is very light and feels almost steel coated)
2 - It's not a KINETIC watch; it's strictly WIND-UP. After re-reading the information on the page, I found that it's only mentioned once (and this watch came up in a search for skeleton watches; my search made no mention of kinetic, but now I know for next time).
Regardless, it's an awesome looking watch and I've had no issues with it.
Most recent customer reviews
First the crown just fell out. Could wind the watch but not set the time.Read more