Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on April 6, 2013
I enjoy this watch a lot because I love to look through the glass and see all the movement inside. It is fascinating. My friends like to watch the movement too. I have been happy with it and I like to wear it. The only thing that is a little disappointing is that band is plastic and the band doesn't look quite as good as in the picture. The band has a nice pattern though. Overall the watch works very well.
on September 27, 2012
I am one of those people who destroys watches. If I don't kill the battery than it looks like I dropped it in acid within 8 - 12 months. I love the look and simplicity of this watch. I have no problems with moving enough to keep the watch wound. The watch does seem to gain a minute or two every couple of weeks but with this watch telling exact time is difficult to begin with.

I wear it every day I only take it off for showers and the gym. So I had to replace the leather band already. Since the glass is what touches my skin I haven't had a problem (yet) with the gold changing colors. It says it is waterproof but if you get too much water on it - it will fog up (which has always cleared up on its own for me).
on December 7, 2010
This is a beautiful watch at an unbeatable price. It's not too big but still substantial looking. It's not battery-operated, it's a wind-up which I generally don't prefer but in this case I think that a battery would spoil the look. Just a note: the band is snakeskin, not calf - this doesn't bother me but it might bug some people. The warantee is a nice added bonus. Definitely recommended!
on August 2, 2012
when i bought this watch i was very happy wit it. it looked great, worked well and i got many compliments for its uniqueness. however less than three months after buying it the edge of the strap started to peel, and it stopped telling the time properly! i know that self winding watches can stop if theyre not worn for a while but it would stop working while i was wearing it and i would have to tap the face for it start working again. the biggest frustration was that it got dropped (as all watches eventually do) and the glass shattered so acutely that a hole formed.
i understand that the glass can break but I've had cheaper watches which the same thing has happened and they were fine

if you are willing to spend the money for the looks of the watch, go for it as it really is a beautiful timepiece! but the price does not reflect the quality or durability that a luxury watch should have. i was very dissapointed :(
on February 2, 2015
I LOVE this watch. Its beautiful and I get a lot of compliments. And it works no problem. You just have to remember it's wound by motion (though you can wind it with the crown) so if you don't wear it for a day or so, it will stop and you will have to re-set the time. But as long as you wear it it seems to keep time just fine. Just be weary the band is quite small. I have to wear it on the last hole. I feel like I have average sized wrists. If you are looking for a feminine skeleton watch, this is very, very nice.
on August 12, 2012
This is a beautiful watch, fun to wear, and I received many compliments. But more importantly, It STOPPED WORKING AFTER ONLY TWO WEEKS. No amount of winding will make it work.

Unfortunately, I now have the time to return it and I am one day past the 30 day limit on returning it. I knew this watch was too good to be true.
on June 14, 2011
I just received this in the mail. Bought it as a surprise gift for my girlfriend that has been wanting a watch for a long time. It arrived in a long rectangular casing, which is of great quality, got her jumping in joy. :D.

The watch itself is wonderful - gleaming as we opened it. She has a small wrist, albeit being a little thick, it looked great with the pinkish hue - matched her fair skin very well.

All and all, a classy, beautiful choice at an unbeatable price. Definitely recommended!
on March 21, 2015
I've had it for 3 weeks. Keeps good time! Water did get into the watch with minimal water contact, but seemed to clear up quickly. The winding feature is nice to have. My old kinetic watch didn't have this, and would lose time quickly over the weekend when I wasn't wearing it. This one hasn't missed a beat so far. It has a pretty "amber" tone overall, and people compliment me on it.
on June 14, 2012
I love this watch. Love it. It's stunning and a great color - I get compliments on it constantly.

However, within three days of daily wear (I take it off to sleep as well as any time I get near water,) the stitching in the strap started to come undone. It looks tacky. After a month of daily wear, I was removing it to show the back to a friend when the pin securing the strap to the face popped out and rolled off into oblivion in the bar at which we sat. The warranty doesn't cover the strap. What a pity, Akribos, that you saddled a beautiful face with a low-quality strap.

As for the issue keeping time, I had to set it every morning as well. I just assumed that the automatic winding (with the movement of your arm)would not last like a battery, so it didn't bother me.

All in all, I think the face may still be worth it, and you may have to purchase a new strap sooner than you wanted. OR, I got the bad one in the bunch of designer (regularly)expensive watches...that happens right?
on October 6, 2012
I loved this watch the minute I saw the picture of it on the website. I love everything about it. The leather band is great with everything, and the face is not only a beautiful rose gold color, but also has visible moving, functioning parts behind the beautiful lattice cover of the face. It's so unusual and attractive, people ask about it and where I got it. It was also easily affordable.