Akribos XXIV Men's AKR444SS Premier Delos Automatic Skeleton Black Watch
|Price:||$102.55 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Skeletonized automatic movement
- Black, luminescent, hour and minute hands
- Stainless and Black bezel gives this watch a sporty look
- Shatter resistant Krysterna crystal protects the dial and exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Stainless steel case with a ribbed black silicone strap. Fixed black and silver-tone aluminum bezel. Silver-tone skeleton dial with black hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant shatter resistant Krysterna crystal. Pull / push crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 44.5 mm. Case thickness: 15 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Band length: 9 inches. Tang clasp. Water resistant at 50 meters / 165 feet. Functions: hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Akribos Automatic Skeleton Dial Black Rubber Mens Watch AK444SS.
Men's sporty timepiece showcases stainless steel construction with stunning skeleton dial. Akribos XXIV 'Delos' wristwatch has a futuristic mechanical look. This luxury watch goes from the boardroom to the dinner party with easeSee all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.5 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0043P7E52
- Item model number: AKR444SS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Akribos XXIV|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Special features||Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||13.44 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
o watch is beautiful!
o keeps perfect time
o rubber watchband doesn't get smelly like nylon or leather
o goes with any outfit
o rubber watchband binds to pins when it is pushed up or down wrist; this dislodges the pins rather easily allowing watch to fall off while doing normal work(i picked up a box, and when i set the box down, the band got hooked on the edge and the damn thing fell right off and hit the pavement.. bye-bye good watch =/ ). i recommend using this watch for social gatherings, not a good utility piece.
I can understand, a self-winding watch might not have the same accuracy as others.
But that it eventually froze up...well, that was disappointing
think its a knock off manual and warranty xeroxed, and box and paperwork don't look original compared to the others I have.