Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 431-440 of 2,835 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 21, 2015
Worth the buy, the picture looks clear at 1080p and the sound is precise, as I remember watching it on VHS when I was young. Now, it will keep my kids entertained for hours.
on December 12, 2011
A++ all the way great price, great item, awesome communication, Product packaging was great not a lousy pouch was in a good amazon box and seems to be on top of it all !!
on April 30, 2016
Beautiful. You can't beat the digital copy- we can access from Disney Movies Anywhere app on our Amazon Fire Stick. Movie shows up right in our "Your Videos" list.
on February 18, 2016
Love this movie. My reason for rating 3 stars is that when I opened the padded envelope the movie was shipped in, the plastic case was cracked and broken in the top corner.
review image
on January 27, 2016
Bought this for our kids, but it was like living our childhood all over again. This is one of my favorite Disney movies and I am thankful that my kids can now enjoy it also
on November 28, 2015
How can you Batcha classic like Aladdin? Robin Williams steals the show and the memorable music in this animated cartoon movie will transcend generations for years to come.
on November 6, 2015
This is my favorite Disney movie and the quality of the Blu Ray is absolutely fantastic. The bonus features were entertaining and I am glad I pre-ordered it through Amazon!
on May 9, 2014
My daughter was surprised to get this on her birthday along with a Jasmine outfit that she requested....she had only seen this on a rental once...so it was a nice surprise.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2016
I always loved this movie, and the amazing Robin Williams as the genie. What a loss to the world that he is gone! I purchased this move for my grandchildren who love it!
on September 5, 2013
DVD works great...no scratches. It was my anniversary gift to my husband...he always looked for the film, but either never found it or got bad copies of it...he's happy...