Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on November 20, 2013
I am sorry this smells horrible. It smells raw fish. I should have more the reviews. I will not buy again.
on June 12, 2013
Hello All.I tried this as a body wash in the shower and as a shampoo.I fail to see what all the hype is about.It did not lather enough for my taste and the product eventually would not pump out of the bottle without a big struggle.Ease of use is a big deal for me so this product fails to deliver.
on November 22, 2013
This is the same stuff you get from the Alaffia website. It costs a little more on Amazon, but it was more convenient for me. I bought more than $35 worth of stuff, so I got free shipping which helped. My husband likes to use this on his face, and I actually like to use this on my hair. We both have allergies and sensitive skin, so unscented works the best for us.
on February 5, 2014
We have been using this soap for showering many months and keep coming back for more. Was glad to see it is available through .Amazon. This product has a low/medium sudsing action, smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling clean and moistened. We luv it. Definitely recommend. It has accommodated various skin types in our household.
on May 8, 2013
Will never use anything else on this face again. my skin feels so clean and fresh without any tightness at all! This stuff is better than anything in the dept store or drug store
on May 28, 2013
GREAT FIND. SINCE USING IT MY SKIN HAS FELT SO VERY SOFT. ANY PIMPLES I HAD ARE NO LONGER THERE.
on November 13, 2013
Love this original creamier product. It is now not possible to find in stores, especially in the scent free version.
on February 16, 2013
Got it for my daughter. It seems to be working on the acne great, and she notices it too. Tried other brand acne over the counter and online products without success.
on April 10, 2014
I am happy with this cleanser, used twice a day. I use moisturizer after, but the cleanser itself does not dry me out.
on October 7, 2010
I luv this product it is great for clarifing natrual hair and for a facial cleanser i will be rebuy this product . the only problem i had was that it exploded a little in the box . but thats cool tho /.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question