- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches ; 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00020BKCK
- UPC: 837066000336
- Item model number: CADEX BLACK 12 Alarm Watch
- Average Customer Review: 2.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #422,614 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
12 Alarm e-pill Medication Reminder Watch. CADEX Alarm Watch with Medical Alert Identification ID. BLACK watch.
- 12 Daily Alarms - No Reset Required.
- Medical ID - Enter your own Medical Alert data
- Medical Snooze function (3 minute interval until meds are taken)
- Never Forget to Take Your Medications Again!
- NOT SUITABLE FOR HEARING IMPAIRED.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
e-pill 12 Alarm Cadex Watch with Medical ID databank. Program up to 12 daily medication alarms (beep only) including your own reminder text message (name and strength of medication or other prompts). Alarm reset not required. When the alarm goes off, a message scrolls across the display. Normal time & date function. Input your own Medical History (name, SSN, Blood type, allergies). Alpha reminder message up to 36 characters long. BLACK design. Practical & useful storage case. **NOT SUITABLE FOR HEARING IMPAIRED** Replaceable CR2032 battery (included). Size 1 1/2 x 1/2. Weight 1 oz. Battery life 12 months. No vibration. No backlight. Should not be worn in shower or pool.
DirectionsWorn on patient's wrist.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I do like the ability to set a text reminder along with the time and record important health info. I have been searching hi and lo for an easy to use, multi-alarm watch that caters to senior citizen's needs but I dont believe one exists.
Granted, it isn't the most stylish watch in the world but it does the job!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have been using this model for years. It was GREAT! But, as time (LOL) has gone on, the newer models alarm beep got lower and lower. Read morePublished 18 months ago by ann2tie
This watch did not work. I followed the directions explicitly and set four alarms. None of them went off. I returned the watch.Published on December 10, 2014 by Barbara Juknialis
The band on the watch is very ugly and it is a mans watch. They do not make a women's watch. I did replace the band but I had to use mans band and I do not like it. Read morePublished on June 13, 2014 by Nan