|Fits as expected||
- Shipping by EUB, It Takes 7-13 Days Usually
- Strech material: Material: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- We increased skirt size based on customer's feedback, Multi-color selection
- Size: length: 26.8inch (68cm)| Waist:26.8-32.3inch(68cm-82cm)| Hips:53.5inch(136cm)| Hem:63.8inch(162cm) Weight: 0.35 lb each
- Hand Wash Cold and Hang Dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% on 1 Girls Mermaid Skirt 4XL For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Alaroo. Enter code ILFYGCMN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Girls Mermaid Skirt 3XL For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Alaroo. Enter code MFZLRJC7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Girls Mermaid Skirt XL For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Alaroo. Enter code ZPK5F23Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Girls Mermaid Skirt M For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Alaroo. Enter code 2S5ORA38 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
We increased skirt size based on customer's feedback.
Fine texture, feel soft, not wool, not the ball, shrink resistant, no smell, don't rub off.
A great knee length skirt for any girl. This skirt has an elastic waist, is light weight, and has a soft feel that gives it comfortable fit!
Pair it with our cropped crochet top with scalloped edges to complete your lovely look.
Multi painterly brushstroke print will give simple yet flared to elegance look. This delicate watercolor style print skirt gives dreamily feminine allure.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01CQ7GBZM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The colors are bright (I got the flamingo print). The blue sky of the flamingo print is much more of a baby blue or powder blue than the light grey-blue/ cadet blue in the picture. Birds are same vibrant pink and lavender, though.
Skirt is about 1" past the knee, so a nice moderate length.
Prepare to steam this skirt when it arrives, or toss in the dryer with some wet towels... cuz it's gonna be wrinkled.
Again - This skirt is for size 6 and under. If you are larger than that, you're going to be disappinted.
First, the waist measurement is about two inches smaller than specified in the product description. The fabric is NOT stretch; it's a stiff, shiny polyester with no give or drape. The back of the waistband has an elastic insert, and the stiff fabric gathered over it is bulky--if you wear a fitted knit top over it, you'll look like you're wearing a fanny pack.
But saddest of all is the low-quality construction. Irregularly-spaced pleats, fabric accidentally caught in the seam, a narrow sloppy hem--your Home Ec. teacher would give you a D on this. Look elsewhere for your cute printed skirt. This one isn't it.
Well I got it and it fit like a freaking glove. I wear around a size 8 and I would say this skirt could potentially fit up to a size 10 depending on where you wear it on your body.
My favorite thing about it is the front is flat fabric on the top but the back is elastic which gives it some give when needed.
The zipper was a little cheap feeling but honestly, for the price you can't go wrong (even if you eventually have to put in a new zipper). I can't express how much I love this skirt. I wish I had more places to wear it...