Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2013
Gummy candy is my favorite type of candy and I've tried dozens of types over the years. These Albanese cubs have taken over the top spot for me though. I love the twelve flavors because you get more variety, and they all actually taste good. They are small since they are cubs, but I like the size because you can mix and match flavors at one time. If you want the bigger size, order the Bears instead of the cubs.

We leave these out when people are over, and they are always impressed with how good they taste. Also, each cub is only 4.5 calories so it's not a fatty indulgence.

The twelve flavors are:

watermelon (my favorite)
raspberry
grape
on April 8, 2017
I love Albanese gummis but these were a total disappointment. They were completely stale. Bummer, they went in the garbage.
on February 10, 2017
DID NOT RECIEVE THE TINY CUBS, and got full sized ones instead. I always love the tiny Cubs and have ordered them a couple of times and they are the best.
on November 8, 2016
All my bears came melted in one big lump :( I thought I was safe ordering in November...
on May 20, 2016
I'm giving a 5 STAR because they were Albanese gummy bears but they weren't the cubs just regular size gummy bears!
on March 23, 2017
These gummy bears are the best!!! They are miniature, but have GIANT flavor. Each color actually tastes like the appropriate flavor - grape, lime, pins colada, etc!! So good'n
on February 8, 2013
I've ordered the regular size Albanese Bears in the past and thought they were fairly good. These little cubs are packed full of flavor and I LOVE the size, soft yet chewy. They're even better frozen. I keep the entire 5lbs in the freezer and take out a handfull at a time. Makes these little bears EXTRA chewy!!! I like these a bit better than Haribo Gummi Bears because there are more varieties of flavor. Will definitely order again!
on August 10, 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM! These are highly addictive. If you buy these you will be compelled to order them again and again.
Seriously! These are well worth the price and I agree to another review to buy the 5 or 10 pound bag.
on November 28, 2011
I ordered these gummi bears after first trying them at Yogurtland. I was a little weary about ordering them because of the last two reviews. But I received a perfectly packaged item. They were not melted and didn't have a powdery texture to any of the gummi bears. They are my husband's favorite! We have been enjoying them since we received them and I'll be ordering more for events that are coming up.
on March 16, 2016
The gummies themselves are great. The flavors are nice and they are soft and chewy. My issue is that the bag I recieved was not cubs. They sent the full sized gummie bears. If I wanted full sized I could have ordered that for $5 less. As these were needed for a party, there was not time to return for a different item

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.