Albert Chain Gold Color Pocket Watch Chains for Men with T Bar Swivel Clasp and Religious Cross Fob AC80
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Antique Brass Color Curb Link Albert Chain with T-Bar & with Swivel Clip + Religious Cross Fob
- Gold Religious Cross Fob Size : 40 X 25 Mm approx.
- Plating Color : Shiny Gold
- Chain Pattern : High Quality Diamond Cut Cuban/Curb Link
- Item Size (approximate) : 12" Long Chain + 2" Short Chain + 1 1/4" T-Bar
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. 100% Brand New with Excellent Workmanship & Materials
2. Plating Color : Gold color Plated *Polish
3. Chain Pattern : Elegant Diamond Cut Cuban/Curb Link
Item Size (approximate) :
- Long Chain Length : 30 CM (12") approx. *Not Include the Swivel Clip
- Short Chain Length : 5 CM (2") approx. *Not Include the Lobster Claspt
- Chain Thickness : 0.6 cm approx.
- T-Bar Length : 3 cm (1 1/4") approx.
1 X Albert Chain + 1 X Black color Velvet Pouch
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.91 x 0.79 inches; 2.12 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : watchvshop
- ASIN : B07G844895
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,883,576 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #180 in Pocket Watch Chains
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||watchvshop|
|Special features||with T-Bar, with Swivel Clip, with Religious Cross Fob|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|