|Brand||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Band Material Type||Leather|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz|
About this item
- The Relativity Watch is the first watch where the numbers rotate around the face of the watch, proving unequivocally that time is relative.
- Features a 33mm diameter face, genuine leather band, and Japanese quartz movement.
- Battery included, and comes boxed in a beautiful tin display case.
- Click on the link to our store page near the product title to see more smart and clever gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Besides being one of the most brilliant minds the world has ever produced, Albert Einstein was also remarkably punctual. If he promised you a paper on wave-particle duality at 2:00 PM, you wouldn’t get it at 2:05 or 2:15 -- you’d get it at 2:00 SHARP! And that's why we're certain Einstein would have appreciated the Relativity Watch -- it's a timepiece as remarkable and original (and accurate) as Albert Einstein himself.
The Relativity Watch is the first watch where the numbers rotate around the face of the watch, proving unequivocally that time is relative (okay, perhaps a bit equivocally). It's still easy to tell the time, but the never-ending parade of digits and symbols is hypnotically cool.
The watch has an accurate Japanese quartz movement and a handsome leather strap. Einstein proved that as an object accelerates and approaches the speed of light, time actually slows down. We've taken that into account when designing the Einstein watch. Though it cost us a fortune in research and development, this is the first watch to keep accurate time up to 0.9973 Planck Units.
33mm diameter. Leather band.
Japanese quartz movement. Not waterproof.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.15 x 3.15 x 3.54 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Our Recommended age : 8 years and up
- Manufacturer recommended age : 8 years and up
- Item model number : 12526
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 30, 2007
- Manufacturer : The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- ASIN : B005LXM4LY
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #967,376 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Band width||0.75 inches|
|Special features||Japanes quartz movement, water resistant, handsome gift box, genuine leather band, 1 year warranty|
|Item weight||4.8 Ounces|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|