Albert Einstein Relativity Science Unisex Analog Watch
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (7%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Besides being one of the most brilliant minds the world has ever produced, Albert Einstein was also remarkably punctual. If he promised you a paper on wave-particle duality at 2:00 PM, you wouldn't get it at 2:05 or 2:15 - you'd get it at 2:00 SHARP. And that's why we're certain Einstein would have appreciated the Relativity Watch - it's a timepiece as remarkable and original (and accurate) as Albert Einstein himself.
- The Relativity Watch is the first watch where the numbers rotate around the face of the watch, proving unequivocally that time is relative (okay, perhaps a bit equivocally). It's still easy to tell the time, but the never-ending parade of digits and symbols is hypnotically cool. Einstein proved that as an object accelerates and approaches the speed of light, time actually slows down. This is the first watch to keep accurate time up to 0.9973 Planck Units.
- FEATURES - A 33mm diameter face, vegan immitation leather band, and accurate Japanese quartz movement. The watch is truly a delight. Battery included.
- COMES IN TIN GIFT BOX - Our watches make a great present for the intellectual or philosophical person in your life who just wants to keep accurate time. They come boxed in a beautiful tin that doubles as a display case for when you're being futuristic and keeping time on your phone.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY - This attractive timepiece has a 2 year warranty provided by Amazon. See warranty details below. In addition, The Unemployed Philosophers Guild provides a one year manufacturer warranty.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
A clever take on Einstein’s relativity! The face of this Einstein watch has a curved grid behind various mathematical representations of numbers. The hand stays in one place and the numbers move around it. This clever and geeky watch comes in a deluxe tin gift box and features a black leather-like band. This geek gift is sure to please!
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005LXM4LY
- Item model number: 0219
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 30, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Unemployed Philosophers Guild|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Band Material||synthetic leather|
|Band width||0.75 inches|
|Special features||Japanes quartz movement, water resistant, handsome gift box, faux leather band, 1 year warranty|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, he thought it was a cute idea and liked the watch. Some reviewers mentioned that the band was crappy and they replaced it. My husband actually liked the band a lot because it was plain and not very flashy, as many mens watches can be. He liked the simplicity of it.
I love that instead of a second hand, the watch face rotates. It's a cute idea and a great gift for the nerd in your life :)
The "imitation leather" band (most likely harvested from the highly endangered Naugha) is REALLY cheesy and was replaced with an metal expansion band which looks and works much better. A fine gift for a delighted Relativity fan.