4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Albinar High Load 28" Copy Macro Stand with 15.75"x19" Base, Quick Release Mount
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Copy/Macro Stand with adjustable camera mount between 8" and 28", 15.75"x19" base
- Full adjustable tripod head with quick release plate
- Perfect for taking macro shots with digital cameras.
- Holds your camera steady for shooting small objects, like coins or for copying artworks.
- Supports cameras of up to 10 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Albinar C082 Copy Stand consists of a 19”x15.75” large baseboard, and a tripod mount Head with Quick Release Plate for your camera. This is great for product photography of small to medium items such as coins stamps, etc. Maximum Copy Size is 40X48 cmPerfect for macro shots with digital compact cameras & DSLR or for copying artwork.Includes:• Baseboard• Column with Adjustable Camera Base• Tripod Mount Head with Quick Release PlateSpecifications:Baseboard (WxHxD): 40 x 2 x 48 cm (15.75 x 0.75 x 19 in.) Column height: 71 cm (27.95 in.) Max. Load: 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)Model: C082Max Copy Size: 40x48 cmBaseboard Color: White
Top customer reviews
I like the stand, but I still have several complaints. Firstly, for the money they could have used stronger plastic around the head that cranks up and down. On mine, there is a small crack developing but so far does not affect the ability to tighten down the head. Secondly, there is a place on the vertical aluminum shaft where the set screw encounters a hole, and will not tighten. This is sort of annoying, because it's right where I often set the camera distance. My solution has been to add a small platform on the base so the camera can be set tightly. Thirdly, the base plate tightens by hand only and can work itself loose, so you should periodically check this--as well as the position of the lock--so you camera doesn't come crashing down. There is also a brass screw that comes loose and will make the base plate sag under the weight--be sure to keep this tight! In any case, I use backup straps to ensure my camera will not fall. Finally, what is with the $23.60 shipping charge? It doesn't really cost that much to ship this unit. Caveats aside, I'm still happy with this purchase