Alcatel A50 - 16 GB - Unlocked (AT&T/T-Mobile) - Metal Silver - Prime Exclusive - with Lockscreen Offers & Ads
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Offers and ads display on the phone’s lockscreen. The latest version of the app disables lockscreen offers and ads
- Fast 4G LTE speed, up to 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory
- Brilliant 5.2” HD screen to enjoy your videos and pictures
- 13 MP rear-facing camera and 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash that captures great selfies in any light
- Custom back cover with flashing LED lights sold separately
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.0 Nougat with split screen view, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail, and Google Assistant for hands-free voice commands
- Unlocked for freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, deals, and more with a pre-installed selection of Amazon apps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours
Make the A50 uniquely yours with multiple ways to personalize your device. Color Catcher pulls color elements from your world to create your own theme. Enhanced Screenshot allows you to capture and draw on your screenshot. With Private Mode, you can keep sensitive data secure with a separate passcode.
Entertainment On the Go
Stay entertained with a sharp 5.2-inch HD display, clear audio for listening to music, and 4G LTE connection. Now you can listen to your favorite stations online with the pre-installed NextRadio app.
Stay Productive on Your Busiest Days
Multi-task efficiently with the Quad-Core processor, reliable 2,800mAh battery and Split Screen on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, so you can check off to-dos on your busiest days.
Updated OS with Google Assistant
Experience your own personal Google with Google Assistant. Schedule appointments, shuffle your playlist, send messages and much more, activated simply by saying 'Ok Google'.
Your Own Personal Light Show
You can purchase the A50 as a standalone device or bundled with the LightUp Snapbak cover featuring animated LED lights. Light up incoming calls and messages, get a visual notification with the compatible social media app displayed on the cover, and many more interactive features.
Blast Music and Power Up in a Snap
A50 offers two additional Snapbak covers to boost the fun and function of your smartphone. The Sound Snapbak boosts sound with two speakers and a built-in kickstand. The Power Snapbak doubles your battery size, giving you more time to enjoy your phone. (sold separately).
The Alcatel A50 brings complete customization to the everyday smartphone user. The A50 can be purchased as a standalone device or bundled with the LightUp SNAPBAK cover so you can bring the party with you wherever you go with your own personal light show.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update. I was having a problem, the phone would lose sound for no apparent reason. Seemed if it just sat when I went to unlock the screen no keypad sounds or anything else for that matter. Power off and on and it came back, checked settings they were fine and the levels hadn't changed. I contacted Alcatel and Michael helped me out. These are the instructions he gave me in case this happens to anyone else, so far so good, knock on wood:-)
System Recovery Wipe Cache
With the device off, press and hold simultaneously Vol Up and the power button. 2. As the Android logo appears let go both buttons 3. Select language. Press Vol Up or Vol down to select
"Wipe Cache Partition" and confirm with
the power button.Next select "Reboot system
now" and confirm. This will turn the device
1. The sound and touch vibration will randomly stop working every few days or so. Must restart.
2. About once a day the screen will freeze either on or off. Must force restart. I'm not a gamer so this is just after normal small app use.
3. At least once each day the phone will urn off all by itself. I haven't figured out a pattern to this occurrence. Right now it just seems random. Sometimes it happens when I plug my phone in but it also happens when I just set it down and when I come back it's off.
4. Every time I plug in my phone and it charges all the way it pops up with notice that it's fully charged. The notice says at the bottom "Close" and "Never remind". I have tapped "never remind" every time every day for the last month but it still pops up every time.
5. My alarm clock is sometimes delayed a few minutes. I have an alarm for 5:50am but it sometimes doesn't go off until 5:52. I thought for a while maybe I just wasn't waking up but my husband would surely hear it too and tell me right? Then I started noticing it other times. I ha even an alarm that goes off at 6:30pm every night. Last night I was reading a book and my phone sat right next to me on the bed. The alarm went off at 6:34. This is such a weird thing to me. I've never had this happen with any other phone. It doesn't affect me too much but it's just strange.
6. I don't like that I can't add pages to my screens on both sides of home. It's not a huge issue but bc I can't just tap the circles at the bottom to jump to a certain page that means I have to swipe all the way to the last one every time. Again, not a huge issue but kind of annoying.
7. This one isn't a functionality issue but the camera sucks. If you're not outside the picture is always blurry.
8. There are 2 apps that I know of that will not, no matter what I've tried, give me notifications. I've contacted the app's customer service and done everything they've told me to do, including some more in-depth things once the first basic list didn't work. These apps worked great on my previous 2 phones and on my husband's current new phone.
9. Every once in a while the microphone doesn't work properly. A friend described my voice as some evil demented robot. When she called back a minute later the microphone worked. Same thing happened on a few videos of my children. I was more than a little frustrated by that.
I don't expect any electronic device to be without its quirks and problems. But I feel like these are just a few too many on one device.
Most recent customer reviews
If you get excited, maybe even obsessed with phones that do something different than the skillions of 😦 yawn so what else is new handsets...Read more