Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Alcatel One Touch Medium/Large Black Watch” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 21% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Alcatel One Touch Medium/Large Black Watch
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Stay powered up while you're on the go with built-in USB charging, and toss out that unnecessary charging dangle.
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: S/M and M/L
- ACTIVITY TRACKER: Steps, Calories, Sleep and Heart Rate
- PHONE CONTROL: Receive Phone Notifications, Music, Control Phone Camera From Watch & Phone Finder.
- RUGGED & DURABLE: Water and Dust proof. Great running watch. To track your activity, control your phone, and much, much more, please visit our companion website. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 5.2 inches, 5.2 inches, 3.9 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
The award-winning ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch is a slim, stylish, affordably priced smart watch for everyone. Compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones, the Watch packs an array of easy-to-use apps for tracking your health, monitoring alerts and controlling your music and camera. Complete with built-in USB charging and an efficient battery, the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Watch gives users the best experience and long battery life for staying connected on-the-go.
Top Customer Reviews
I would like to address common complaints I have heard:
1. Some say the watch is not comfortable. I found this watch to be extremely comfortable for all day use. I own many watches from makers such as KAOZ and Bulova. What is important to me is that a watch remains comfortable with everyday activies such as computer use, working out, and so forth. Often times I forget the watch is on. It’s also very easy to figure out how to put on if you have ever worn a watch in your life, it’s a standard flip-lock clasp style, fully adjustable.
2. Some say the watch is lacking in terms of software. I love the software on the watch. It has basic features that work well such as heart beat monitor, pedometer, compass, and notifications. But some other features that are not mentioned are amazing for everyday use. Such as a vibration alarm for when you forget your phone, phone finder for when you lose your phone, and automatic display turn on when you look at your watch (happens from the movement of rolling your wrist.)
a. You can answer and hang up calls
b. Get notifications
c. Get weather forecast for 5 days
d. Track calories, steps, fitness goals, distance, sleep patterns, and heart beat
e. Stop watch built in
f. Music control built in (only works with stock app)
g. Camera control
j. More features I am surely forgetting.
Other things to consider:
1. The battery life is amazing. It will last 2-5 days easy, unlike the Apple and Motorola watches that have to be charged every day.
2. It’s a simplistically stylish watch in my opinion. Alcatel kept it simple, they didn’t even put their name on the watch except the bottom where you can’t see it.
3. Charging cable built into the wrist strap is amazing. You can just charge it where ever you are at when it does finally die, such as your car, office, home, or where ever there is a USB port. It FULLY charges in 1 hour.
4. Compare the specs to the Apple watch, what are you really getting for $300+ more that’s worth it? I have used the Apple watch and using the watch for any phone features such as answering a call, is a joke. You can’t really hear the person and quality is crap. The Motorola watch has more features, but charging nightly is a big turn off, especially when the watches have apps that can monitor your sleep (how will you use those apps if it needs to charge?)
5. I have had almost every phone you can think of that has come out in the last 6 years. I worked for two major wireless carriers and I was absolutely shocked by Alcatel. I had one of their budget phones for two years of daily use and it held up amazingly. If this watch is half that, I am sure it will last a long time.
What I dislike:
1. The only thing I think could be better would be the resolution. For all the apps and the functionality of the phone, the resolution is great and looks sharp. However if you load custom background pictures, you will notice the pixilation.
Q and A:
Q: But... I can't add more apps!
A: You don't need more apps. Period. Everything anyone could or should ever expect from a wearable is built in. If you have time for more apps, you have time to take out your phone.
Q: But...I can't use it as a speaker phone!
A: You don't need it as a speaker phone. You are not Dick Tracy. One, it's rude to have walkee talkee conversations in public. Has been ever since Nextel. Two, you should have a headset for privacy outside, and BlueTooth in your car. Not a two way conference calling watch
Q: But... I can't ask Siri or Google Now for something and have it appear on my screen! Same answer as all the above... you don't need that. It duplicates your phone's function and, if you have the time to do this, you have the time to use your phone.
Does any of this make it an Apple Watch, Google Wear, or Pebble killer (or any other Smart Watch for that matter)? No. And it shouldn't. Not because it doesn't deliver, or hold its own against all of them, because it totally does. Form, function, ease of use, battery life etc. It has it all at an awesome price. But there shouldn't just be one Smart Watch on the market, there should be dozens, and with a variety of OS and UI options. There should be choices, with the right choice being what's best for you.
For me, getting my texts, emails, and caller ID at a glance, plus a bunch of extra functions, on a very attractive watch with a great color touch screen, a built in charging cable, and days of battery life that is almost as "fill it and forget it" as my Prius or my Pebble, is all the smart watch I need. And you can't beat it for the price either.
Pros: Notifications are fast and simple to read - ability to decline calls from watch - different apps such as a fitness app, weather app, compass, etc - customizable watch face - basic, but effective.
Cons: No reply back feature - no answering feature - Takes a while for weather app to find location - sometimes(but rarely) has trouble connecting to phone.
All in all, I love this watch, and for the price, it's functional, stylish, and it gets the job done. The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 is because it is a bit buggy(IE the weather app not connecting and the watch sometimes not connecting to the phone.)
It's a great watch for someone who doesn't want the crazy detailed functionality of a smartwatch. This is really a BASIC smartwatch, which isn't a bad thing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
twice and they gave me the run around...Read more