- Series: English in the Global Context
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: University of Illinois Press; Reprint edition (September 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0252061721
- ISBN-13: 978-0252061721
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,919,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Alchemy of English: The Spread, Functions, and Models of Non-native Englishes (English in the Global Context) Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The book is like a fresh breeze blowing into a dingy, staid, and stale place... It is a book that everyone interested in the English language should read." -- Vimala R. Rao, Literary Criterion