Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 2, 2017
After reading other reviews and some other data I bought the extractor. I needed to remove a bolt that holds the clutch pressure plate to the flywheel, as one had broken off at the top of the surface of the flywheel. The bolt was a grade 5 5/16".

I admit I spent at leat 30 minutes watching YouTube and taking notes before trying it, and I actually read the instructions. But the payoff came in about 12 minutes time. Popped it right out.

Great product!
review image
on January 30, 2018
These should be in everyone’s toolbox they are great to have
on November 9, 2017
good product and fast delivery
on October 27, 2017
thank you.
on September 6, 2014
Careful when removing small screws or nuts, the full out will break if your not careful
on September 12, 2014
Very good
on March 20, 2011
OK.. Lets face it. A broken bolt or screw is a pretty bad place to start out. I bought this set along with a more expensive bolt remover design. Neither this set nor the more expensive bolt remover design did the trick. I was able to remove the bolt the old fashion way... by drilling through the entire bolt which takes time, effort and patience. Had i just started out with this remedy in mind, i would have saved money, time and wasted expectations. While the design of these tools may work well enough on paper... they certainly did not work on the metal embedded bolt.
4 people found this helpful
on July 18, 2017
Have not used it yet. Should work good and do the job. Will update after use.
on July 26, 2011
I purchased this set because I needed a bold extractor set. Problem is that I've tried to use it now on a half-dozen occasions - all were unsuccessful. All it did was make the worn out screws involved having a bigger gapping hole. This set has not worked for me at all - but you don't know until you try it.
2 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2013
Bought it for my roommate. Don't know much about it except that he said it worked fine. Good price for the value.