|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$24.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Grip and cushion outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions,offer you good performace on your water aerobic activities.
- ComforDry sockliner and arch support insole provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ALEADER Men's Quick-Dry Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This quick-dry amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00U4HGANK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Other than that I love the shoes. Don't think I would want to walk in them all day (hiking). They are good for the beach or for short walks.
1) On my hiking trip, I got small rocks stuck in the holes in the bottom of the shoe constantly. Which, wasn't painful, I barely noticed them. But if you're one of those OCD types, you'll probably go crazy. Also, small pebbles or sand can slip through, but can be easily washed out with a shake in the water.
2) my feet got dirty all the time. But, if you're afraid of dirt, you should probably stay away from the places these are made for.
3) they don't hold up well to cactus and such so don't go anywhere with them that you'd need protection from long pointies.
4) Certain seams in them can rub you the wrong way. I have a pretty high pain tolerance so, the shoes never hurt me, but I did have a callous on the bridge of my foot by the end of the week.
5) lastly, after two weeks of use, they are looking rather shabby. They still work fine, but they LOOK like they are falling apart. But what do you expect for a $15 shoe?
For anyone with wide feet: I typically order 4E width, and roll my eyes at advice to buy normal shoes a half size up to account for width. However when it came to water shoes I couldn't find any wide ones so I just went with these. They were a little tight but since the material is all stretchy, they really will work for wide feet.