|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$19.99 - $26.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Breathable and durable air mesh upper allow the foot to breathe
- Solyte midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability
- Water Grain outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and slippery conditions
- ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- Open mesh on the upper and hole on the sole provides for superior breathability and quick drying
Customers who bought this item also bought
Aleader Women's Slip On Water Shoe
Go Anywhere + Do Anything
This slip-on amphibious shoe goes where other athletic shoes wouldn't dare to tread. Hydrophobic engineered mesh offers lightweight breathability, while a contrast stitching lateral support system locks down the foot for stay-put performance in or out of the water. Because a waterlogged shoe can weigh you down, new FluidFlow technology allows water to freely drain through the outsole for quick-dry comfort.
- All-purpose amphibious shoe
- Lateral contrast stitching support system offers secure fit
- Quick-dry, breathable mesh
- FluidFlow technology helps water drain faster
Rubber pods strategically placed in high wear areas for additional traction.
Provides excellent drainage from the upper mesh to the outsole.
Hydrophobic Engineered Mesh Upper offers quick drying breathability.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.8 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01BVCHCP6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We got the black because we figured they'd go with all of our bathing suits and outfits, and they definitely did.
In addition, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have a terrible time with inflammation in my toes, feet and ankles. I have never had more comfy shoes. We really beat these things up & they still look stellar. I'm going to buy more for myself in other colors. You have to get these - Enjoy!
These shoes fit EASILY inside an open back diving fin, about a size larger and so protected my toes from rubbing in a fin. Diving fins clip on either side of your foot so it is easy to clip them and then pull the strap tight. I did not know this...
All fins are hard to walk in...but I found that walking into backwards, as suggested by the experts, worked very well. The shoes stayed on when I took my fins off in the water and were comfortable for walking off the beach. They rinse out easily and dry quickly. I will be using them at home where no snorkeling is even nearby! I had bought others, but they had to be returned-no cushioning, every rock would have been noticed! Worth every cent!