Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.68 shipping
+ $3.26 shipping
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive 4oz
|Price:||$5.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.96 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® is formulated to adhere fabric to a variety of surfaces and embellishments.
- Can be used on nearly every type of fabric, pom-poms, glass rhinestones, plastic sequins, beads, light and heavy trims
- Available in a 4oz bottle
- Find inspiration and techniques at ilovetocreate.com!
- Does not string
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive
Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive offers fabric crafters and fashion artists an easy alternative to a needle and thread! This clear, water-based adhesive is nontoxic and machine washable, creating a permanent bond between fabrics and other embellishments, wash after wash.
From clothing to crafting, trust your fabric projects with Aleene's Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive.
- An easy alternative to a needle and thread.
- Great for costumes, clothing, fabric décor and more.
- Dries clear.
- Easy cleanup with water when wet.
Instructions for use:
- Always test for best results. Prewash garment (do not use fabric softener).
- Apply a thin line of glue to fabric or embellishment. Press onto garment. If needed, hold in place with tape or pins until glue is set.
- Let dry 2-4 hours. Washable after 48 hours. Turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle; dry in low temp dryer.
- Water cleanup when wet.
Tips & Techniques
- Fabric Fusion is formulated to adhere a variety of surfaces and embellishments.
- When adhering fabric to fabric, brush on a thin layer without saturating the fabric, then lightly press together.
- To adhere trims, apply a thin bead of glue to the trim, then press onto fabric, holding with pins until set.
- Adhere embellishments to fabric by applying a drop to the embellishment and then press onto fabric, holding with pins or masking tape until set.
- Tip – use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
- Use sparingly – too much adhesive will slow the process and oversaturate the fabric, which weakens the adhesion.
Top Customer Reviews
Caveat: I have not washed the item and would not likely dry a fabric shower curtain in a dryer (the manufacturer recommends against it), so I cannot say how this product will hold up to laundering.
You stick on the tape to one side by pulling it off the roll sticking it onto your fabric then remove the liner / seal on the back exposing the double sided tape & push on both sides of fabric.
I was able to tape on about 1 foot at a time pulling off the liner as I unrolled it until I was finished with my entire seam & I did this without having to take down the curtains (PICTURE ATTACHED) - now I have no more air gaps in the curtains as I wanted plus a good solid seam - the tape holds the curtains polyester material together very good
Simple, fast & did exactly what I wanted.