Consider these available items
Aleene's 26413 Spray Matte Finish 6oz Acrylic Sealer, Original Version
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Acrylic sealer spray provide a protective, clear finish
- Give a glossy luster to virtually any indoor or outdoor project
- A durable protective finish
- Spray on formula goes on simply and evenly
- Contains no cfcs-in accordance with federal regulations
- Applies clear and dries matte
- Spray-on formula goes ono simply and evenly.
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This acrylic sealer spray provide a protective, clear matte finish. Easy and even application that works on a variety of surfaces from Cardboard and bisque to stone. Give a Matte luster to virtually any indoor or outdoor project a durable protective finish. Spray on formula goes on simply and evenly. Contains no CFC's and conforms to ASTM D4236.
From the manufacturer
A Fast-Drying Sealer
The acrylic formula in Aleene’s Spray Acrylic Sealers was designed to dry quickly with a durable, sealing finish and a faster application experience. When you don’t have time to wait for your projects to dry, trust them with Aleene’s for the quick-sealing & protective finish they need without compromise.
Indoor & Outdoor Protection
Enhance the look of your painted projects with a durable, weatherproof seal that will keep them looking freshly painted for years to come, no matter where they’re on display. Our Spray Acrylic Sealers come in a variety of clear, non-yellowing finishes for just the look you need, every time.
Durable, Hardworking Finish
Give your projects the protective finish they deserve with the hardworking formula in Aleene’s Spray Acrylic Sealers. Use our sealers to protect projects made from a variety of materials, including metal, glass, wood, plaster, ceramics, painted surfaces, and even cardboard and paper projects!
Quick Tips for Using Aleene’s Spray Acrylic Sealers
Spray Sealers ensure a durable, protective finish for a variety of surfaces to help preserve and extend the life of the item. This is especially important for surfaces regularly exposed to the elements.
Need it sooner?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problems with Aleen's spray:
1) It drys WAY too fast. I spray paintings and use a foam brush to apply the spray eveningly across the canvas. This spray dries so fast I could barely brush it in evenly.
2) It ruined my foam brush. With Minwax, I have enough time to spray a few paintings and brush the polycrylic in evenly, AND have time to rinse out the foam brush in the sink. Aleen's spray dried so fast it hardened on my foam brush and ruined it because I couldn't rinse it out.
3) The can runs out too quickly. I decided to try to spray a few paintings without using a foam brush (since mine was ruined) and the can ran out. Granted, Minwax cans have more ounces of spray, Aleen's ran out very quickly.
Long story short, I searched online and found Lowe's carries spray cans of Minwax.