|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$50.00 - $149.44 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- The flatform footbed of this Mary Jane is packed with comfort materials, while the upper features a fun and versatile texture
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Dress up your work day without sacrificing comfort in the Alegria Dayna Pro shoe. A perfect choice for nurses, chefs, teachers, or anyone whose occupation requires a lot of time standing or walking, this women's professional mary jane is offered in a range of premium leathers and has an angled instep strap for a snug fit. The leather-covered cork, latex and memory-foam footbed lends cushioned support, and can be replaced with a personal orthotic if desired. The Alegria Dayna Pro mary-jane work shoe sits atop a slip-resistant, lightweight, biodegradable polyurethane rocker platform sole that delivers stability along with a little added elevation. Fit tip: This style runs wide; the roomy toe box fits like a C width.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CFDP0PK
- Item model number: DAYNA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 24, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #84 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #570 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #852 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Update: after wearing them to work on a pretty regular basis, I've noted the color is wearing off. they still feel great, but I may have to coat them with black polish, as the beautiful iridescent color is worn off on the toes.