|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$50.13 - $129.97|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Nappa leather, embossed leather or printed leather upper
- Latex and memory foam-cushioned insole
- Rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
For a conspicuous and stunning look, get the Alegria Keli Professional Print. This slip-on style women’s casual has a stain-resistant Nappa leather, embossed leather or printed leather upper. With a detachable, leather-covered cork, latex and memory foam-cushioned footbed with arch support, it delivers optimum comfort and support. The shoe is finished with a slip resistant polyurethane sole to provide shock absorption and traction control. Combining summer elements and shimmering accents, the Alegria Keli Professional Print is inimitably versatile.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0156TKKJA
- Item model number: KEL-610
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Here's a little background. I'm 5'9 and I always wear flat shoes, so there was no way I was going to get the popular Dansko Pros. I had a pair of Nurse Mates all through nursing school, took a year for them to break in, and even then my feet killed at the end of the day. I took a gamble by ordering these without ever trying on a pair and it paid off big time. These shoes are incredibly light and comfortable. The back heel does slide up and down a little but It doesn't rub, I have no blisters! It doesn't bother me at all. I'm also in love with the fact that you can replace the insoles when they wear out. I ended up getting the Black Mosiac since I wanted a pair that matched everything, but wasn't totally boring. They have a little shimmer to them, but nothing crazy. love everything about these shoes, they don't squeak and they don't murder my feet doing a double. I'm already looking for a second pair.
I have had Plantar Fasciitis for a long time. I have bought many shoes and had to send them back. This one is awesome.
I'm an OR nurse so I'm on my feet all day and this shoe has been a life saver.