|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.00 - $129.96|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Patented removable comfort insole with memory foam, cork and a suede top
- Slip Resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fun prints and comfort features, what's not to love about this ultra feminine clog. The Alegria Seville Professional Print features the unbelievable comfort of the removable patented interlocking footbed system of latex, memory foam and cork and the superior arch support. The stain resistant leather upper of this women's clog will shine with its bright and fun print, while the slip resistant outsole provides you with extra security. The forefoot strap of this Alegria clog swivels backward to create a slingback strap to keep your foot secure and is adjustable so you can enhance your fit no matter which way you wear this women's shoe. Indulge in the Alegria Seville Professional Print and you'll be glad you did!
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EVM4L2G
- Item model number: Seville Professional
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 28, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My first thought when I tried them was that they were too small however as many reviews attest they mould and stretch to your feet
I would rate these shoes better than birkies and am incredibly happy with my purchase
Thank you Alegria!!
I have been wearing size 10 in Alegria clog/mule/sandals for five years but lately, the clog/mule are smaller in size.
I have lost 15 lbs so my feet are thinner so I was hoping that this shoes would be somewhat large but they were somewhat small.
Most recent customer reviews
Walk and.wear them at least 8 hours a day. You can wear them.with or without the strap behind your ankle.