Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 21, 2017
Bought this pair to replace the first pair I bought and wore out. This pair is not as comfortable as my first pair. There are two spots on my left foot that get irritated and sore when I wear these two days in a row, that did not happen with my first pair. But I do love this brand. As I am a nurse who has plantar fasciitis and am on my feet all day. This brand does really help to offer good support and alleviate some of the pain from the PF.
on December 2, 2016
Much more comfy than my Danskos for work as an RN on a busy floor. I also like the adjustability of this style with the hook and loop closure. My only complaint is that the finish doesn't seem to stay 'nice' unless they are waxy/patent version.
on November 11, 2013
My daughter calls them my "Clown Shoes" because they are so wide in the front. Clown or no clown, they just might turn out to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are still very new and a bit stiff. But other than that, there isn't a 'breaking in' period. I hope to have many years of happy feet!
Oh yes, the colors and lizard patterning of the leather makes these shoes fun to wear with just about any pants or jeans!
on December 15, 2012
I teach elementary school and am on my feet 12+ hours a day, ontop of running 15+ miles during the week before school. My feet are normally killing me by the end of the day and I can't wait to get my shoes off and relax. Since buying my first pair of Alegria shoes this hasn't been the case. These shoes are cute and feel great (I like them better then my Danskos). I get lots of commpliments on them being 'cute' as well.
on October 8, 2016
Currently, I have a job in the medical field and this is the only brand that has made working in a hospital enjoyable. The color was nice. I have a narrow foot so these really work for me. But you have a wide foot you make want to do a special order for wide sizes. If you work in a profession where you are on your feet all day these shoes will save your feet, legs and back! I normally purchase two pair a year.
on June 11, 2016
I work 12 -16 hours 3-5 days weekly and my problem is my abnormally high arches. I would be dead on my feet was it not for these shoes. The ample toe box accommodate my toes so they are not squished in, the insole some what mold to my feet giving good arch support and provive plenty of supoort for my often very sore heels. Although I am still having some discomfort in my right heel it is much better than before. When I switch over to my sneakers with the inserts from my podiatrist, I am in agony after 6 hours so I alternate everyother day with my other Alegria Paloma. I dislike that I can not resole my shoes because I go through my shoes in 6 months.
on August 12, 2016
I normally wear a 6 or 6 1/2 and ordered the 36 - the fit is close to the foot and allows my heel to move just slightly. The footbed that comes with the shoe is a medium width but the wide-width footbed (because it is thinner) gives my toes just a little more space from top to bottom. The shoe is very comfortable to walk in and has a good arch - not too high. The rocker shape of the sole allows for comfortable walking. The color is metallic but has copper, browns, black, and silver so should go well with lots of clothing choices. These were recommended by my podiatrist and are my first pair of Alegrias.
on August 26, 2015
I should have ordered the next size. I could hardly get them on. The confusing thing was I ordered a pair of alegria sandals this summer and they were the next size --39 but said that was considered 8-81/2. So I ordered size 38 as that was supposed to be 81/2 in this shoe. Confusing. They got sent back and I bought another one of a different style. This style would have been fine though if in the right size. I love my sandals except they're a little squeakie. Wish that was solvable, but mine is thong style--can't take out the footbed.
on February 1, 2017
This is my 2nd pair of Alegria, 1st pair lasted nearly 3 years of full-time office work. This pair's style covers my foot more and I like it. They're comfortable, well balanced and easy to wear. My feet did get a little sore in the first 2 days of wearing due to breaking in, but that's to be expected and still worth it. I love this pair!
on October 7, 2014
When I first put them on they felt ok; when I began walking around , my feet did not like them but my knees & hips sure did! I was on my feet 4 hours straight & then when I walked down the stairs, I really did just 'walk down the stairs,' instead of creeping down at a snail's pace, suffering with every step! My knees just felt a little sore rather than immovable & crippled. What a WONDERFUL feeling! The next day I added some thin soft insoles, & now my feet are happy too! These shoes are life savers, & I highly recommend them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.