Alen A375UV HEPA Air Purifier, 1-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart-Sensor Technology detects airborne pollutants and automatically adjusts air purification levels
- Creates an allergy and asthma friendly environment by capturing dust, pet dander, mold spores and pollen from the air
- Provides pure, breathable air by capturing VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) from cleaning products, personal care items and other household materials
- Covers up to 650 square feet, removing 98% of particles 0.3 microns and greater
- Versatile filter options address bacteria, heavy odor and smoke concerns
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Make Cleaning The Air Simple
The Alen A375 HEPA Air Purifier is designed to make cleaning the air simple with SmartSensor Technology and a convenient remote control. The Alen A375 includes your first, easy to replace HEPA-Fresh Filter.
How It Works.
Polluted air first passes through Alen's washable Pre-Filter to capture large particles, extending the life of the filter. Air then moves through a unique, HEPA type material that attracts and captures up to 99% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne pollutants. Clean air then passes through a layer of Alen's Activated Carbon, reducing light odors and chemicals The T500's ozone-safe Ionizer complements the HEPA type filter by charging particles in the air, causing them to stick together and become more easily captured.
Maintaining The Filter
The A375 is designed for easy replacement. We recommend regular filter replacements to extend the life of your air purifier and maximize performance. Replace your filter every 6 months for severe concerns or when running the air purifier 24/7. Replace your filter every 12 months for light concerns or when running the air purifier only as needed. Clean the Pre-Filter 1 time a month to keep the efficiency of the unit at its peek and to maintain the max filter life.
Alen's SmartSensor Technology identifies allergens and airborne pollutants, automatically adjusting airflow to achieve optimal indoor air quality. Filling your home with pure, breathable air has never been so simple.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We put customers first. If there is ever an issue with your Alen HEPA Air Purifier, either 1 year or 20 years from now, we will replace it as long as you are maintaining your air purifier by replacing its filter on a regular basis.
Digital display with simple and intuitive touch button controls
Four fan speeds with a 12 hour timer to control air circulation. Filter change indicator light keeps replacements on schedule. Remote control conveniently manages features. Auto-off safety feature when front cover is removed
4 Filter Options To Address Your Concerns
- HEPA-Pure Filter - Particle control
- HEPA-Fresh Filter -Particles and Light Odors (Included with purchase)
- HEPA-Silver Filter - Particles, Light Odors, Mold, Bacteria and Viruses
- HEPA-OdorCell Filter - Particels, Smoke and Heavy Odors
Top Customer Reviews
Now for my review of this item,
Noise level-acceptable on low speed during sleeping.
Controls and adjusting-My wife has no problems working it! (Now that says a lot!)
The Glowing of the UV lights-Almost literally impossible to see!
Does it work?-my wife thinks Claritin cured her of her allergies. It took about 6 to 8 weeks letting it run 24-7 but it will clean up the impurities in the house and before you know it your not sneezing! Well it worked for me wife.
Would I buy another unit-Yes if needed.
The cost- acceptable
My only problem with it is "How would I know if one of the UV germicidal lights go out?"
I'm the type of person that probably never give out 5 stars to nothing, but I will give out 9.5 out of a 10 point scale for this item.
I own the following:
An Alen A350 = $349 (3 stages, 400-800 sq. ft) Alen A350 Air Purifier
Alen A375 = $599 (4 stages, 400-800 sq.ft) Alen A375 UV Ultra HEPA Air Purifier
Alive Air Purifier = $319 (9 stages, 865 sq. ft.) (Not sold on Amazon any more)
1) Has 4 technologies - HEPA, Carbon, Prefilter, UV
2) Runs quiet on low
1)You have to buy 2 HEPA filters on auto-ship to maintain the "lifetime warranty" (which will cost $128 a year - even if you don't need it). So the lifetime warranty makes them money.
2) The replacement filters are rather expensive.
3) It seems like a lot of money to go from $349 to $599 just by adding a few UV bulbs.
It does what it says, and I'm glad Alen upgraded the 350 to add UV, however the cost is over the top for this small air purifier.
UPDATE: Alan (the manufacturer) never called us back after we left 5 messages. We threw our $600 filter into landfil.