Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 419 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 443 reviews
on November 19, 2015
My wife and I have back problems and after researching for a few days, we decided to purchase this chair. Our experience was quite good so we bought the second one the week after. Delivery was really fast for both chairs and the (heavy!) package came with all parts and assembly instructions and operating instructions. The instructions were mostly clear and assembly can be done in ~15-20 minutes. You just need to have a screwdriver for two of the screws.

The chair was heavier than I thought but it feels sturdy. It offers lots of adjustment mechanisms such as height adjustment, seat angle and back angle. It took me a few minutes to read through operating instructions and figure out how to adjust the chair. It seems seat angle and back angle levers do not work independently, so I tried different positions and finally I managed to adjust it for my body*. The chair feels comfortable but the weak points are armrests as they are somewhat loose in both chairs and not comfy.

* Note that there is no unique adjustment that fits all people, you should be able to personalize your chair!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on May 17, 2017
Pretty nice chair for the money. Adjustable in all sorts of ways. Pretty comfortable so far. I'm thinking of getting the big wheels Amazon pushes on every chair page here.

Mine came without any assembly instructions, but since each group of bolts and washers was in its own little bag, I looked closely at the pictures on the How To Use page, and figured it out without a problem. Come on, it's an office chair. They all go together pretty much the same way. Stick the wheels in the base, insert the cylinder, put the seat base on it, attach the arms (big washer over lock washer on the knobs), attach the back bar (marked "Outward", thanks) and slide on the back. Tighten up a couple of bolts with the included hex wrenches and you're done. What's this 3 sided rectangle of plastic? Oh, that's the valence panel for the bar that holds the back. Snap it on, then use the Phillips to put the 2 screws in it. It's that easy.

Issues? Well, mine came with a tiny tear in the seat fabric, way down on the side below where the arm bar attaches. Not thrilled, but no big deal. Also, the arm rests don't adjust outwards anywhere near enough. The chair that this one is replacing lets you adjust the arms 21 1/2" apart. This chair only goes 17 1/2". For wider waistline people like myself, another 3" would be better. I'm tempted to drill and tap a new set of holes ... no reason that they shouldn't be built that way in the first place. "Regular" and "Wide"; this wouldn't take a whole minute at the factory.
on March 27, 2017
I have waited a year to do this review, and I can't be happier with this purchase, worth every bit of what I payed for. I am a heavy man who spends way too much time in this chair with many poor sitting posters, On top of this It has also had to be disassembled and moved into a new house. Despite all this the chair has remained just as nice as the day I bought, save for some dirt and the backrest. The backrest is slightly sagged but that is only to be expected with the heavy use it has been through. The chair is squeak/groan/noise free. All the levers still work and have a really nice range. The casters still run smoothly. The armrests have maybe a 1/4 inch play in them after tightening them and that serves as my only complaint.

I had researched heavily which chair to buy with the best bang-for-your-buck until I found this one. All the reviews said they researched heavily which chair to buy with the best bang-for-your-buck until they found this one. If you are doing the same as I and many before me, this chair is for you.
on January 2, 2015
Packaging: (NOT FROM AMAZON, FROM ZUMA OFFICE SUPPLIES)
Box is big and scratched so it isn't stored very well. Armrests were scratched but I'm not one to complain.

Setup:
The chair itself was extremely easy to setup, don't be fooled by other reviewers. It took me about 10-15 minutes ALONE to get it set up. I'm a skinny asian male that can't lift toilet paper, so that should serve as a ground level for everyone who's skeptical about the setup process. It makes it extremely convenient to have a piano bench or a sturdy table to install it on since you need to secure the backrest onto the seat cushion.

Chair Experience:
Sitting on it at first was just like any other chair, relatively comfortable. Since the chair's seat is so heavy, it feels really sturdy to sit on it and move around. One thing to note (not sure if it's my chair only or others) is that when you adjust the seat's forward/backward position, some of the locking positions aren't 100% sturdy and have this looseness that you can feel if you shift forward/backward really quick (I just found a position that doesn't do that). The chair cushion is a pretty soft fabric ontop of firm foam so it doesn't lose it's form and is comfortable enough to sit on with just boxes (some mesh-like material covered chairs just get crazy itchy). I don't want to claim anything but I think this chair has a sweet spot for almost anyone above 5'5" (chair might be too tall/long/large for heights lower than that). The mesh itself is quite sturdy, I don't want to push it past it's limit and break it so my typical everyday usage of it is perfectly safe (I don't jump onto my chair or lean into the mesh, but I do stretch my back by arching it against the mesh every so often).

Personal Detail (for those wondering how it fits):
I'm a 6'2" skinny male, 155 pounds. My previous chairs were those $50 "executive leather" chairs from office depot and their cushions+lack of back support made me slouch like no other. This chair, on it's second backrest height setting, reaches about 3-4 inches below my shoulder. If you want one that you can lean your head onto, maybe the high back version of this chair would be better although you're paying about $20-30 more for just a longer backrest.

All in all great chair, I believe having a firm foam cushion as a seat is better than getting those crazy plush ones that are oh-so-luxurious to sit in. I've only been using this for about a week but I've sat it in for OVER 10 hours a day (winter break for me) with absolutely no problems or pains. Something to note: my brother said the cushion feels exactly like the $600 chairs his office has, that might entice some of you since that's something that further justified my purchase upon hearing.
on December 21, 2016
I have had it for well over a year. I sit in it all day, every day. I paid 129.99 brand new from Amazon in sep 2015. Anybody who complains about this chair is cheap, it's well worth the price - it isn't a $500 chair. It is still fully functional, foam is not flat despite constant punishment. Arm pads are still firm with just enough cushion for elbows, just right. Nothing has busted or been compromised after thousands of hours of constant use. Unless you get a good deal on a used chair, you would be hard pressed to find a better overall deal. I am a student, a gamer, and a web surfer - trust me.
on March 21, 2017
Very nice chair. Excellent value.. Tons of adjustments for this price point and very comfortable. In regards to assembly its a pain in the you know what. As other reviews have said instructions are HORRIBLE!. However there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is a youtube video on how to assemble that will solve all your problems. Amazon won't let me post the link but just search for the name of the chair in youtube and it will show up.
on March 1, 2014
I'm really happy but if just one thing could be changed I'd like it to go lower. I'm 5'11" and the lowest position is so very slightly over where I'd like it to be. My keyboard table is about 26" above the floor. This chair will better suit a higher desk. At this lowest setting my legs bend a 90 degrees.

Otherwise I love the adjust-ability of almost every part of the chair so whether I'm typing or relaxing I can find the comfy position. The only part that I'd like to have more adjustment is the arms, to move in a forward-to-back movement.

UPDATE:
Fabric is lifting off of the seat. Like a big bubble. I think the only way to fix it is to take the chair apart and remove the fabric so I can glue it again from the back. Bummer.
on December 16, 2015
I bought this for $135. At that price point, it is worth it. The chair is pretty big. Definately can fit a wide butt. In fact, I think it might be more suited for a wide butt. I got decent, strong sized hips, but I the whole I'm more of a slim dude. I get concerned that I put to much pressure directly in the center of the seat pad and may wear it out prematurely. The greatest foam volume is at the front and the outside

This is sort of like the lazy boy recliners of cheap office chairs. The seat is soft. There's a lot of ways to adjust it. You can rock. I like the adjustments and that I can rock. The tall back version is probably worth the extra money, cuz this chair has comfy factor, but out of my price range. I do like this chair

The arms are wobbly. It doesn't bother me, but they are and it is noticeable. The design could be improved for the arms. The height ratcheting on the backrest is marginal. Just get it as high as you can and leave it there. Neither of these things are real concerns.

My only concern, is that as comfy as the seat is, I'm pretty sure it won't last that long. If you somehow have a wide bottom and don't weigh a ton, you're golden. I'm afraid I'm going to sink in the middle in a year and a half time. But you know what, any cheap office chair is going to have the seat cushion wear out, and any seat cushion that don't wear out will not be comfortable. I've come to believe that office chair just gotta be replaced periodically at this price bracket.

This is a good chair for the price I paid 135. Anything upwards of 150, and you might be able to find a better alternative. Always try to time you chair buying and find things on sale.
on August 10, 2015
The chair is comfy and quite heavy which suggests sturdiness. I took 1 star off because assembly pictures were not very clear, I found a youtube video that helped me a bit more. There is a somewhat deep scratch on the back of the chair in plastic and a small tear in the fabric of the seat on the right side. Minor cosmetic issues not worth the hassle of disassembly and returning for an exchange. I was hesitant about ordering due to other reviewers comments on height. I am just under 5'4 and my feet touch the floor even on highest (well my toes do). That's basically how any desk chair is for me if I am to be raised up properly to have my arms comfortable. After contacting amazon they gave me a partial refund to make up for the product damage.
on September 11, 2014
I had to write a review for this one. After a lot of research and reading reviews, i decided on ordering this chair. I am a software programmer
and spend 8-10 hours a day sitting and working on a chair. Also i am 6'2" tall. I was looking for a chair which would be comfortable for long hours of work, which would give good under thigh support for my height and a decent back rest as i dont do much of reclining and all that while working.This chair fits perfect. As with amazons lightning fast delivery, it got delivered at my doorstep in just a day. Took 15-20 minutes to assemble, and off i sat. It took a couple of days to get the right comfortable setting for you, tweaking this changing that. I just love the amount of settings you can change on this chair, especially the seat slide. That gives me the right amount of under thigh support which is very essential for long hours. This is my most comfortable chair ever! Its been close to two months now and i am loving it!