Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Alesis DM6 USB Kit | Eight-Piece Compact Beginner ..." and save 60% off the $699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Alesis DM6 USB Kit | Eight-Piece Compact Beginner Electronic Drum Set with 8" Snare, 8" Toms, & 12" Cymbals
- Realistic-feeling full electronic drumset, includes DM6 drum module "brain" and everything you need to get started
- Headphone and amplifier outputs to practice quietly or jam out live; USB-MIDI output for sending MIDI data to virtual instruments & software on your computer
- Contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds with aux input for practicing with an external audio source
- Includes kick, snare, (3) tom, (2) cymbals and a hi-hat pad, kick pedal & hi-hat controller
- Dual-zone 8" snare pad expands expressive playing freedom with multiple sounds per pad
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Alesis DM6 USB is a stand-alone drum kit. You can play it plugged into any stereo or headphone, or use the USB output to connect with a computer to control music software and expand your songwriting abilities.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 2GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo.
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.10, 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo, RAM 1GB (minimum).
The perfect choice for the aspiring drummer
The Alesis DM6 USB Kit (formerly DM6 Kit) highlights the best of Alesis' 20 years of experience in professional electronic percussion gear.
This electronic drum set features a completely new sound module with 108 quality drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. Its pads feel great, and its hardware and rack system are high quality.
The impact-sensitive pads give natural, musical response that will make you feel like you're playing your acoustic kit – without making your neighbors hate you.
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module.
- Realistic, natural-feeling rubber playing surfaces.
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software.
Unmistakable Alesis Feel
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 USB Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces.
To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 USB Kit's pads.
The DM6 module features an internal collection of top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds that will blow you away.
Edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds, or you can connect your smart device or CD player and mix it in.
The DM6 USB Kit mounts on a heavy-duty aluminum rack. The tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts. The kit also comes with a full set of mounting hardware and cables, as well as rugged kick drum and hi-hat pedals.
- Includes everything you need to get started except headphones and a chair.
- DM6 module contains 40 preset practice patterns with visual pad-indicator feedback.
- 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds.
- 15 programmable drum sets.
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability.
- Standard 1 1/2 inch tubing enables you to add on with Alesis and other brands' clamps and mounts.
- Connect your smart device or CD player and mix it in with 1/8 inch input.
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
- DM6 sound module.
- Kick Pad with stand.
- Single kick pedal.
- Hi-hat pedal.
- 8" Dual-Zone Pad.
- 8" Single-Zone Pads.
- 12" Cymbals.
- ProRack complete with mounting hardware.
- DM6 Kit cable snake.
- Drum key.
- Assembly instructions/quick start guide.
|DM6 USB Kit||DM10 Studio Kit||DM10 Studio Mesh Kit||DM10 X Kit||DM10 X Mesh Kit|
|Rack||2-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Aluminum Rack||4-Post Chrome Rack||4-Post Chrome Rack|
|Dual-Zone Snare Pad||(1) 8" Rubber||(1) 10" Mylar||(1) 10" Mesh||(1) 12" Mylar||(1) 12" Mesh|
|Tom Pad||(3) 8" Single-Zone Rubber||(4) 8" Dual-Zone Mylar||(4) 8" Dual-Zone Mesh||(2) 10" and (2) 12" Dual-Zone Mylar||(2) 10" and (2) 12" Dual-Zone Mesh|
|Kick Pad||(1) 6" DMPad with stand||(1) 8" RealHead||(1) 8" Mesh||(1) 8" RealHead||(1) 8" Mesh|
|DMPad Hi-Hat Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(1) 12"|
|DMPad Crash Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 12"||(2) 12"||(2) 14"||(2) 14"|
|DMPad Ride Cymbal||(1) 12"||(1) 14"||(1) 14"||(1) 16"||(1) 16"|
|Sound Kits||10 preset / 5 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user||100 preset / 100 user|
Compare with similar items
Alesis Forge Kit | Eight-Piece Electronic Drum Set with Forge Drum Module and USB Port for User-Loaded Samples
Yamaha DTX400K Customizable Electronic Drum Set with Drum Throne, Vic Firth 5A Drumsticks and Stereo Headphones
Alesis Seven-Piece Electronic Drum Burst Kit with DM6 Drum Module Includes Drum Throne, Drum Sticks, and FREE Headphones
Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit | Nine-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||aSavings - Same Day Shipping||Online_Trader||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.4 x 33.8 x 13 in||47.28 x 27.6 x 43.32 in||22.83 x 33.07 x 12.99 in||12.4 x 35.1 x 22.7 in||24 x 38 x 10 in||48 x 30 x 35.04 in|
The Alesis DM6 USB Kit brings the best of Alesis’ 20 years of experience in professional electronic-percussion gear to the aspiring musician in need of a versatile drum set.
The DM6 module features an internal collection with 108 quality drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds. You can edit and save your drum kits for custom sounds using 10 presets and 5 custom slots. The USB output sends the notes you play out as MIDI signal, so you can use the DM6 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface with drum-module software such as BFD, Toontrack, or Reason for a limitless collection of sounds.
You can also connect your smart device or CD player through the DM6’s stereo input jack to play along to your favorite songs.
Like all Alesis drum sets, the DM6 USB Kit features realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces. To reduce vibration feedback, we selected natural rubber drum and cymbal surfaces for the DM6 Kit’s pads.
This five-piece kit gets you started on a dual-zone snare pad for two-sound compatibility. The DM6 USB Kit also comes with three tom pads, an upright kick-drum pad, and hi-hat, crash, and ride cymbal pads. It even comes with an Alesis bass drum pedal and the kick pad is compatible with any single or double bass drum pedal for your personal feel.
- Triggers: 1 kick drum pad, 1 hi-hat pedal, 1 hit-hat cymbal, 1 crash cymbal, 1 ride cymbal, 1 dual-zone snare pad, 3 tom pads
- Voices: 108 voices
- Drum Kits: 10 preset kits, 5 user kits
- Patterns: 40 preset patterns, 1 user pattern
- Display: LCD
- 1/8" stereo mix-in
- 25-pin D-sub for cable snake
- 1/8" stereo master
- 1/8" headphone
- USB: for trigger-to-MIDI interface
- Power: 9V AC, adapter included
- DM6 drum sound module
- (1) DMPad Kick Pad with stand
- (1) DMPedal single kick pedal
- (1) DMHat Pedal hi-hat pedal
- (1) DMPad 8" Dual-Zone Pad
- (3) DMPad 8" Single-Zone Pads
- (3) DMPad 12" Cymbals
- (1) ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- (1) DM6 Kit cable snake
- (1) Drum key
- (2) Drumsticks
- (1) Assembly instructions & quick start guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had my Alesis Nitro for over a month now and I'm back to drumming as well as I did 30 years ago when I drummed as a kid. It was always a goal of mine to drum again, but between the noise of a drum set, the cost and the issue of where to put an actual drum set, I put it off. But after 30 yrs of longing to drum again the Alesis Nitro kit has me back at my former level and able to practice anytime day or night without bothering my family or the neighbors.
It should also be noted that since I received my Nitro kit, I've tried my brother-in-laws more expensive Roland kit (around $500) and this Alesis is superior in every way. My friend who drums in two local bands LOVES it. And after trying mine, went and bought his own Alesis Nitro after setting aside his analog set and dumping his Simmons electronic kit (Simmons kit cost him $500 at a music store). Finally, I went to Guitar Center to check out some of the more professional versions of electronic drums only to see a higher price also meant, heavier, less compact and very little improvement in sound-for-the-money.
I can practice anytime day or night. The sound and adjustable "kits" are great. The teach, record, playback, mp3 input, etc of the head unit are very feature-rich. And best of all, the buid quality, setup feel, real pedals and overall experience put the user in the ananlog drum set world! For the price, I couldn't be happier.
This thing is just the best. It gets more realistic as you start to get a better feel for the kit. I started with everything locked up tight like a set of pads, and within a week I had Umphrey's plugged in and was rocking along with my favorite band's sets. I'd highly reccommend this for permanent drummers that temporarily reside in apartments, or people who want to learn the drums and don't know how serious they are about it.
The kit has left me extraordinarily inspired, and I'm so stoked on getting my first acoustic kit because of it. Despite the bigger dreams, this little machine still let's me beat out the prison blues.
I have been looking for a good electric kit for practice and fun. This is that set and way more.
1. Price - You wont find a better set at this price.
2. Quality - Hardware and software are great. Pads are sturdy and can take a beating. Crash and snare have multi-zone sensors which is something you dont find on many sets in this price range. Snare can get good rim shot sounds and you can choke the crash. The sound samples and kits are much better than sets in the $300-$500 range. You have the ability to really get into the sound module and dial in sounds. You can built custom kits with sounds from different kit packs. You can adjust individual sounds and what pad plays what sound. You even have the option to expand and add an additional tom and crash which is not normal for kits in this price range.
3. Bang for the buck - This kit comes with everything you need to start jamming including sticks a real (and good quality) kick pedal. Real, meaning you could use it on an acoustic set. It is not electric set specific.
1. The rack sits a bit low. You can adjust as much as you can but it still seems to sit lower than a traditional set. Easy fix by raising the rack (I used some old drum hardware I had laying around)
2. This is a bit nit picky for a kit at this price point but I would have preferred a multi zone ride. I love riding the bell on my acoustic set and miss that when I play on this set. Again this is not something you normally find on a kit so not a big deal.