Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

94%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 7, 2013
See, I told you that God is still inspiring creativity!

Don't get me wrong, I like Metalcore in doses; Frankly I think Facedown has some of the best of those bands out there. But when I heard Hope For The Dying and their influences, I was immediately drawn to them. They lean towards prog metal so it is as smart as it is brutal. This is a breath of fresh air in a sea of Metalcore.

I sampled Dissimulation when it released and thought it was a good but this album is leaps and bounds better. Where arpeggios were present in verse/chorus sections in the former album, insert more riffing or symphony on Aletheia. The instrumentation is spectacular and the riffs written on this album are superbly interwoven into the other themes present. To me that is wise and draws more contrast between sections. Also, the song writing is much much better; nothing extremely fancy on instrumentation but melody has substituted virtuosity. That is the mark of a band progressing.

I am excited for the future of Hope For the Dying and will continue to promote them to my musician friends. A+ guys...
on November 17, 2015
killer music leaning towards the proggy spectrum while still retaining some brutality awesome song writing skills on display here on a sidenote I know this is whitemetal and while Im no holyroller by a longshot I thinks its sad some wont buy this for that fact alone yet devil filth needs no appoligies this album kicks butt period give it a try
on March 12, 2016
Absolutely incredible Melodic Deathcore! I've been listening to mostly Death and Black Metal for the last couple of years, but this Album has totally blown my socks off!
The Hardcore vocals are there and the Bass pounding riffs will not disappoint. It all adds up to a soul-pleasing soup of Metal hardness!
I WILL be purchasing their next CD.
I am now a HopeForTheDying fan!!
on March 22, 2013
Sorry to sound melodramatic but this is the second album I've purchased from HFTD and I am so in love with their sound, their lyrics, their arrangements, their use of unconventional instruments...EVERYTHING. I consider this album, just as Dissimulation, a piece of art because each song develops in a way that makes you contemplate all of the elements that went into creating it. I also like that the songs are so complex that I can listen to it over and over without getting bored. Love it, love it!!
on February 14, 2014
So far I am enjoying this MP3 download. The music is fresh and vibrant. It's one of those unpromoted bands that's not played on the Christian Hard Rock interenet radio stations that I listen to, and for the price I couldn't pass it up with the sound that I heard from the samples. A very good Christian Hard Rock music MP3 download.
on July 22, 2013
This album is an absolute masterpiece. HFTD combines heavy riffs, intense breakdowns, and beautiful melodies while the vocalist has perfectly placed screams and an amazing voice to back up those amazing melodies. If you want to listen to some straight up powerful/beautiful metal/prog rock music This is for you.
on June 3, 2015
This is a badass album from start to finish. I'd highly recommend you check this album out. You will not be disappointed. Buy it, listen to it, and enjoy it.
on February 21, 2015
Hope for the Dying is one of the most brilliant bands currently in existence. I honestly can't find anything to complain about. More props for Hope for the Dying.
on June 26, 2013
Holy **** this album is amazing. Such a variety of sound. Influences of Opeth and Between the Buried and Me are everywhere. I am just completely blown away by the skill of these guys. I would give it 6 stars. Easily my #1 album of 2013 so far.
on March 20, 2014
Very technical. Odd time signatures. Wide dynamic range. Overall a very well done metal album. Great for fans of modern progressive metal.