Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 22, 2015
Living in a small apartment I wanted a play mat for my son that wasn't too big. When I found this online, I was impressed that not only could he play with his cars but he could clean up and store them too! When it arrived, it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be when it was unfolded (a good thing!). It takes a lil practice to figure out how to fold it since the included instructions are semi worthless. But it's a great bin and fits inside the cubbys on the Ikea shelves. We've had it for over 6 months now and have been happy with it!
4 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2015
I originally gave this 5 stars but after a couple of months of regular play the plastic is peeling off the mat. I called and they said they would replace it, yet I never received a new one. I allowed my 2 year old son to continue to play with it, but now it's so bad that I'm afraid my 6 month old will get one of the pieces and put it in his mouth. So disappointing because he loved it so much.
review image
14 people found this helpful
on October 23, 2017
Love the concept behind this folding play mat. My some enjoys it when playing with his cars/trucks. I only put 3 stars because it can't hold very much weight. The falls out from the bottom because the velcrose are not very strong. I'm gonna modify it and add more Velcro to see if it helps. I would recommend this but just know that you won't be able to put to much stuff in it.
on March 30, 2017
I got this for my one year old, I wanted a car mat but i didn't wait to deal with one of those big rugs. This was perfect, it will be easy to clean and when it folds to a box it stores a lot! It can fit all his cars and his little people car ramp. If you don't want to use it as a box for storage, it folds up really small so you can put it any where. I would recommend it to anyone =) Totally worth the $8!
on February 11, 2016
I am so impressed! Such a great price, and an even better product! It took me a little bit to figure out how to fold it into the box, but once I looked closer at the instructions I got it no problem. I just ordered a second one for another little boy who's birthday is coming up!
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2018
Great for traveling! You can put it together as a tote. I put put some cars and other toys in it for easily bringing it into the hotel. Then they can play and at night we put it back in as a tote and put everything in it to keep the toys organized.
on May 19, 2017
I got this for my baby when the price was about $8. And it totally worths it. I even recommended it to some friends of mine, and they love it too. I receive lots of compliments every time I fold and unfold it in a park. I also take it with us to Disneyland, and let my little one play on it while we are resting and waiting for the parade.
on February 16, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my godson. He loves it and brings it everywhere he goes. I think this is a good buy if you need something handy to bring everywhere. You just need to bring the mat and some cars/trucks/train for your little one to play with.
on March 21, 2018
So this would of been a 5 star because I really do like this mat and how much space you have to use as a "toy bin ". The reason I am giving it a 3 star is because one side of the straps is short so it doesnt stay attached. When it was folded the part ripped. Im upset about it but it is what it is

UPDATE. Went from a 3 to 1 star. The strap broke off. Very disappointed because i really liked this
review image
on January 12, 2012
This looked like a great idea. I got it from my nephew because he goes to grandma's every weekend and his family has a "weekend house" that the travel to often. He is also WAY in the cars and trucks, so I thought it would be a great best of both worlds.

I did it all up in bag form to use it to carry his other holiday gifts. He loves it as a mat, and his mom thought it would be useful as a bag... I was unimpressed. It folds up to a 5-sided "cube" bag. This would be fine, but then the handles are so short that when you hold both handles in one hand, it crushes the sides of the bag. If you filled it with cars and trucks there is no way you could hold the bag with one hand. How useful is a bag that you have to hold 2 handed? Stupid design. Bag needs to have longer handles or preferably be a more standard rectangle shaped bag (still with somewhat longer handles).

Originally I hoped to get this gift as well. In the end glad I didn't.

Summary: as a playmat with roads, it's fine. As a bag F.
2 people found this helpful