|Price:||$45.25 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The pendant on this Alex and Ani bangle bracelet features a script initial, providing the wearer with an elegant, classic way to personalize her look.
- The patented expandable wire allows the wearer to adjust the bangle for a perfect fit.
- Slide-on style
- Made from recycled material
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We create meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories to empower the light in you. We share a passion for the wellbeing of our planet, our communities, and our individual paths. ALEX AND ANI products are proudly designed and crafted in America and made with love.
- Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004UOO3NC
- Item model number: A08EB91XG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Alex and Ani|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Total metal weight||8.16 Grams|
Top customer reviews
Bangles have always kinda bothered me because they move around so much and make noise. These are no exception . . . they don't really "adjust" like the description says unless you actually bend the metal. I am still trying to get used to my bracelets bangling around, but for most people, that won't be an issue.
BUY THESE BRACELETS!
This bracelet adjust to fit any size wrist; I love the little charms (they're whimiscal). I have no problem paying $25 to $28 as I think they're priced right. Nice to give as a gift or to treat oneself (like I did).