Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 680 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 740 reviews
on December 10, 2015
This is NOT an authentic item! Packaging and printing is cheap and fake, card is worn and crumpled. Photo shows authentic packaging on left and this cheap knock off on the right.
review image
on June 20, 2015
THIS IS FAKE!!!!! Seriously so mad!!
review image review image
33 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2015
It was not the normal Alex and Ani experience. First of all, even though it says USA it came from China and was not made in the USA. I took a picture of the packaging and the bracelet as evidence. Alex and Ani is NOT made in the USA as they claim at least not all of their products. But guess what....the cost was the same. What a disappointing experience. I bought another similar bracelet for my daughter in law from a local shop and that one had the card telling about the bracelet and the the nice box. Alex and Ani lost a good customer with this sale.
on November 18, 2015
Was so excited for it to come in the mail but ended up receiving a gold butterfly alex and ani bracelet... not happy and now have to ship it back and go through the trouble since i couldn't get what i asked for.
review image
on June 22, 2016
Bought this as a gift. When it arrived I was disappointed to find it had no real packaging, just a sealed plastic bag. This was my first Alex and Ani purchase so I didn't know what to expect but the bracelet seemed a little misshapen to me, like a wonky oval. I conferred with someone who owns Alex and Ani bracelets and they thought it was normal. Overall very pleased and the recipient loved it.
review image review image
on August 23, 2016
First of all, Not sure if it was even real, Definitely a different grade of metal than previous bracelets that I received as a gift. Secondly, I was very disappointed that it did not come with a bag or a box. This purchased was a gift. How do you give this as a gift with no black bag of authenticity.. Seriously Amazon? Will not order again.
on May 8, 2016
The bracelet was great, everything I expected. However, it did not come with a bag or card giving the meaning of the bracelet. I ordered the "Mom" and "Godmother" bracelets as well, both of which had everything they were supposed to. Very disappointed. For the same price, you are better off getting them at a store to make sure everything comes with them.
on April 4, 2017
Got this for my mom as a gift. She loved it! Great start to her collection. Now I get her an Alex and ani for every occasion !
on June 25, 2016
Amazon asked me to review this product. I have to be honest-- the only reason I'm buying a second one, is because my first one with the mom charm, the charm snapped off and I lost it after having it for three years. So obviously, not great quality, but they're pretty inexpensive, so I guess you get what you pay for. Overall, I love these bracelets, and have all of the initial ones for my kids' names plus a couple more. It completes a laid-back, beachy look.
on January 16, 2016
I have this bracelet in silver it was give to me as a gift and I bought this one for my mother. The charm was a lot smaller and the charms fell off within a week. So basically it was a waste of money. I have other Alex and Ani bracelets none of them were bought on Amazin and they are fine and I love them. I will not buy anymore of these on Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.