|Price:||$54.75 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.25 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Handmade bangle bracelet crafted from recycled material featuring plume feather accent and three stamped Alex and Ani charms
- Alex and Ani's patented expandable wire bangle concept allows the wearer to adjust the bangle for an ideal fit.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape, and color.
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
An object representing light and air, a feather is the bearer of truth and justice. Ancient Egyptians believed a pure heart weighed as light as a feather. In Christianity, feathers represent virtues of charity, hope, and faith. Bestow the feather to seek wisdom and reach new heights. This completely original design allows everyone to have a piece of jewelry customized for a perfect fit.
We create meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories to empower the light in you. We share a passion for the wellbeing of our planet, our communities, and our individual paths. ALEX AND ANI products are proudly designed and crafted in America and made with love.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007UMDE3Q
- Item model number: A09EB131RG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have also noticed on this and other A&A bracelets I own, the rings that hold the small tag charms regularly come undone or snap off, losing the small charms.
There is no warranty for these bracelets. Once they break, they are broken. I enjoy the style and look of them, but for the lack of customer service and quality I will not buy any more of these bracelets.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like the bracelet and the concept, but think it's at least $20 over priced. Cool design but cheaply made. I would buy it again for a lesser price.Published 1 month ago by Rachel Larson
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend who is very picky about jewelry and she loved it!Published 1 month ago by Alexandra