Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: silver|Change

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on March 4, 2015
I gave this bracelet to my daughter for Christmas and after only 2 months of wear the bracelet broke right where the wire goes under the top of the feather. I see many other reviews on Amazon that say the same thing and I'm not happy that Alex and Ani nor Amazon will not warranty this after such little wear. I buy a lot of things every year from Amazon, my wife calls me an Amazon addict, and I have never had this situation where something broke before. It has really opened my eyes to return policies, etc. and may even reduce my buying from Amazon......
review image
on May 17, 2016
Just started buying the Alex and Anni bracelets this is my 4th one had it month in the gold coating is flaking off. Just my luck had to be the most expensive one and the one I wanted the most. Disappointed I hope this doesn't get much worse. Was going to email Alex and Anni but didn't see where I could attach a photo. I wish I hadn't broke my rule of NOT reading customer reviews.

UPDATE: I have now had this for 1 month and the window just closed to return it, too bad I didn't do a daily inspection, and this is what I found today. Wish I had read the reviews but I loved the 1st 3 I bought and just received 2 new ones today and plan to order more but this is really disappointing.
review image review image
on January 9, 2016
I was so excited to get this for christmas from my husband. It's great quality and adjustable on my wrist. The detail on the feather is so perfect and I get lots of compliments when I wear it out. It's definitely a permanent addition to my jewelry attire! I did not receive a discount for my review, I just wanted to say how pleased I am with it.
review image
on January 24, 2014
I now own 12 A&A bracelets so I would classify myself as a devotee...I was hesitant to order this one b/c some reviews indicated it is fragile. My experience, after several months of regular wear, under normal, but not harsh, conditions, is that this feather bangle is wearing as well as my other bangles. After many months of regular wear, all of my A&A bracelets are holding up well. My general approach to all of my jewelry is to wear my pieces frequently, but not to abuse them, and I treat my A&A pieces similarly. I don't clean, exercise, garden, shower or do any similar activities in my jewelry, although I do wear for daily activities on a frequent basis. I feel my experience is in line with the manufacturer's care and handling guidelines, and that if you treat your A&A pieces reasonably, they will wear well. I get numerous compliments from random strangers on my collection and this feather is one of the most striking pieces. I have been satisfied with every A&A bracelet I have purchased and highly recommend them.
on June 30, 2016
The bracelet that is photographed is not the bracelet I received. I'm not very happy with the feather on my bracelet, the end of the plume does not turn up as shown and the feather itself is much much smaller. However since it was a birthday gift from my wife off my wish list I'm going to keep it. Other than it being the wrong feather yhe craftsmanship is exactly what your expect from an alex and ani bracelet -perfect.
on April 1, 2017
:) Received this today as a gift from my husband. LOVELY. Adjustable and solid, a beautiful and very sweet gift.
on July 28, 2014
Exactly as what I could find in the stores, but so much cheaper. It is heavier like other reviews have said and it does turn, as do all my other Alex and Ani bangles (aside from the carousel beaded ones). To counter this, I do put the feather higher up on my arm, this gives it less room to turn and seems to help.
Overall though, it is a gorgeous piece and well put together. The saudering to the band itself is very good and I would not expect it to separate from the band. It is definitely eye catching and it makes the whole set pop more. :)
on March 20, 2017
Adorable bracelet. But it broke where the feather is soldered to the bracelet not long after receiving, which is disappointing for how much you pay.
on January 15, 2017
Love this bracelet
on March 31, 2017
It broke. A month later, so sad!!! It was normal wear, maybe 5 times..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.