BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2017
This seller was offering the lowest price among other sellers including eBay when I bought. It came in 2 boxes over the original box, I was surprised how carefully they packed the products.
I love the clolors on this toy and my 1 1/2 old baby likes this. My living room used to be messy with toy parts which my daughter brings in from her room, but so far, she is playing with this toy very often, so much cleaner than usual because this toy doesn't have small parts to come off. This is wonderful. Today is the only the second day after this toy was delivered, but I was so happy that this morning she didn't cry after waking up alone. Usually, she looks for me and cry, but she jumped off the bed and she started to play with this toy. I was surprised she didn't cry.
on October 17, 2017
First off let me start off by saying. This toy has been on its side since I opened it. My 9 month old pulls it over to play with one side and he rolls it so a different side is facing "up". I don't understand all these reviews saying how it doesn't tip over. My average size 9 month old is "rolling" it around!

That being said. I like the toy. My son loves it. It doesn't really bother me that he's constantly tipping it over, it IS sturdy, but not to where it can't be easily moved. A little annoyed with all the reviews stating how it doesn't tip and is heavy enough to stand against a toddler pulling on it. It's not. But again I don't mind. The colors are beautiful and it really is well made. I got this when it was on sale for less than $30 so maybe I would feel different if I had paid full price but he loves it. They've done a nice job rounding out the corners, I'm not afraid of him hurting himself on this toy.
on April 4, 2017
Kids love this. There's a variety of activities they can do and its great quality for the price. My boys are rough with things and its still all together. Nothing broken off..yet. Had it about a year now.
on July 18, 2016
This is a great sturdy toy for kids that are just starting to pull themselves up. It does slide some if on a smooth surface, but is very entertaining as they move the wooden balls along the wires. Corners have been smoothed so they are not pointed and each side has a different activity to help with dexterity. My 10 month old grandson loves it and has learned to open and shut the door. Some parts a harder to do so it will be something they can play with for many years. Great purchase.
on April 16, 2014
I've had this for 2 1/2 years now and it is still in tact with 2 boys using it and when their friends come over! It's been dropped off table tops (on to carpet floor) and has not broken yet! Easy to wipe down to clean also.
on October 27, 2016
Has everything an infant or toddler could want and the parts don't come off!!!
If you've experienced the mine field that is toys you can appreciate excellent toys that don't scatter.
on October 5, 2017
Purchased this for my 7 month old because she started pulling up on things to stand and I wanted something that wouldn't just flop over on her when she tried. This is still a smidge wobbly if she pulls on it but it's pretty sturdy overall. She loves each of the different sides and I would definitely buy this again. Especially considering similar wooden activity cubes retail for 2-3 times the cost of this one.
on September 23, 2017
This activity cube is so cool and sturdy. It really helps my LO have lots of fun. But it would have been better if it had a rotating wooden base as shown in some of the youtube reviews. I thought it would this one from Amazon would have it. But it didn't. So I gave only four stars. Other than that it is so colourful and fun.
on April 24, 2017
Very well made! Has been my grandsons favorite 1st bday gift & after 2 months still plays with it daily!
on November 4, 2014
This has been a life saver, especially if you have a Newborn & Toddler! It keeps my toddler from being distracted and at the same time, helps her developmental skills. Much better then leaving the TV on. I highly recommend this product for parents who are busy and for the ones who work from home! I work from home and this has helped tremendously.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.