Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 12, 2017
I have these still going on 4 years. There awesome. Easy to keep clean, my kids love them, and there durable. Every bath time they are played with.
on January 16, 2018
She loves them during bath time.
on January 30, 2011
I'm a big fan of most of the things that the Alex brand comes up with. My gripe about these:
1) VERY hard plastic and made in China, which makes me worry about how safe they are
2) extremely expensive given #1
3) they're tough for a toddler to hold (my daughter is 14 months and can't really hold them b/c they're so large)
4)they're slightly hazardous b/c they're so large and inflexible. My daughter uses a small, inflatable tub instead of sitting in the big bathtub; she stood up to grab another toy that had fallen out and when she plunked back down, she landed on one of the duck cups and got upset b/c it hurt. If it wasn't such a nuisance to return these, I would have sent them back.

However, since I chose to keep them, I do like that they hold lots of water so that when I play with my daughter and hold them up for her, there's a long, full stream of water that flows out. She loves to play with the shower of water and really enjoys the sound it makes. I also think that for an older, larger child, these would be a lot of fun.
on January 2, 2014
Our son's favorite toy in the bathtub was a plastic cup and so I thought these would have been great. I was right!! He's so entertained by the duck heads (mostly for teething) and the holes in the bottom of the cups make a waterfall that he loves to try and grab with his little hands. I highly recommend these for any bathtub!
on March 1, 2013
My son really enjoys playing with these in the bath tub and they will also be coming in the pool with us too! Each ducky has a different amount/size of holes to allow different flow of water to come out the bottom and my son thinks this is fascinating. The ducks are super cute and nice bright colors. I liked that we got a little yellow rubber ducky too.
on October 14, 2015
I love these bath toys and so do my youngest 2 kids! I am always having to buy new bath toys because the foam or squirt ones get mildew or stagnant water in them. These, can completely dry and I can hand wash if I'm unsure. The kids play with these in so many ways...it's a really great set of cleaner learning bath toys.
on September 21, 2010
I got this for my son since he got more interested in distributing water from container to container than to actually play with toys. he loves that it drains and he likes to splash me with it. Easy to put away since they stack and they are unisex (for boys and girls).
on June 25, 2014
If I had known about these cups when I was registering for bath items, I would have registered for these! This is one of the top bath toys in our house. The heads are a nice handle and the holes on bottom of the cups are fun for the "Old Man is Snoring" song. I strongly recommend them cups.
on January 24, 2013
These cups really entertain my kids (1 & 2yo) during bath time (they love when the water drips out the bottom and they try to catch the stream), and I'm able to use them to rinse my kids off. Great buy if you want something that's cute and will help you rinse your child.
on January 19, 2013
Gave 1 to my grandson age 3 for Christmas and was going to send the second one back but he liked it so much gave it to my 2 yo granddaughter so they each have their own set. Bath time is fun time - but kind of wild! Even the older kids play with them in the bath (and I probably would to if I had a set! - Grandma age 60)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.