Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 324 reviews
on February 11, 2017
I am normally an XL but wasnt sure which size to get or how the sweater was cut; larger or smaller. I ordered both L and XL. XL was a little longer but it looked fine. I decided to go with the L only because I like my sweaters to not be too baggy or excessive, not that the XL was that. It was a tough call. I am happy with the sweater over all. It is a little light weight. I recommend on a cold winter day to wear a long sleeve T shirt underneath for added layering and warmth. In the spring/fall, a t shirt underneath would be fine. I have yet to wash the garment so I do not know how it will hold up then but so far I like it a lot. I am sure there will be no issue after a washing as long as I follow the directions.
on November 27, 2012
I have been looking all over for a black turtleneck sweater. I finally found this one on Amazon. I live in San Francisco and this is not only perfect for the weather, it also can be dressy enough to go out for dinner. The fabric is nice and a bit stretchy so it keeps it's shape. In reading the reviews regarding the size, it runs a bit large - but I would more likely say "comfortable." I am an older guy and today's large seems skinny to me.

This is a great addition to my wardrobe and I will probably purchase one in another color in the future.
on November 22, 2016
These turtleneck shirts are very comfortable to wear and are well made. They are very heavy by weight when compared to all of my other turtlenecks and at a medium size for the shirts which I purchased, are quite large on me (150 lbs 5'6") - so much so that the sleeves extend about 5" past the end of my fingers - but they fold up well. Overall - both of these shirts (I purchased 2) look very nice and after I wash them (I know it says not to but I'm willing to sacrifice one to see if I can shrink them to a better fit).
on August 19, 2017
It shrunk after being washed even though we did not put it in the dryer. It was so cute and my fiancé looked so handsome in it. We gave it away. 😔
on September 21, 2017
Very nice looking Sweater . I ordered a XL since I weigh 205 and the Fit was good . The Ribbing gives the Sweater a Classy look .
on October 26, 2012
I wasn't sure if I should get the medium or the large, so I got the medium and it fits fine. If you wear a medium shirt, I recommend getting the medium size. It it neither baggy nor tight. It looks dressy enough to wear with a sport coat, although I got mine to wear with jeans. It is medium weight, so you could layer it under a shirt if the shirt was roomy enough. I recommend getting one or two if you are thinking about it. I may order one in another color.
on October 31, 2015
I'm giving this 3 stars because I actually really liked the feel and quality of this sweater. Thick but not too much, soft and seemingly durable. The only one that I could find on Amazon that was lind of reminiscant of those old 70s Steve McQueen style turtlenecks. Anyway, I am 5' 9" and 150lbs with a slim build. I order a Small in just about everything. This sweater was huge. Easily a medium, maybe larger. The overall shape seems good though. Order one size down for sure. I had to return mine and they don't make an XS. If they did I would have exchanged for one.
on March 7, 2017
Great turtleneck sweater. The size is as expected and the quality is top-notch. Highly recommend this!
on April 15, 2017
Quality is average (Think Belk or Dillard's store brands) the look is current except for the fact that this thing runs at least two sizes UP, its HUGE, the medium fits like an XL. I'm gonna exchange it for a small but it will probably also be too big
on September 9, 2017
The fabric was heavier than expected so my husband sent it back.