Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 501 reviews
on September 17, 2017
This is truly a giant box! There are a lot of projects, with more than enough materials for all of them. I bought this for my 8 year old granddaughter and she needed no help to put things together. We spent about 3 hours with the box, and did not do all the projects. Paper bag puppets, feathers, stickers, crayons, glue, tissue paper, confetti paper, play doh, googly eyes, buttons, templates, forms, and a lot more comes in the kit, along with directions, and illustrations of finished projects. A child around 5 or 6 years old will need help making most of the things in this kit. I think you would spend a lot more trying to separately buy all the materials included.
She had a great time with it. Held her interest for quite a while, and she went back to it later, when I though she was done for the day. Highly recommend.
on February 5, 2017
I love the previous Alex crafts w each project in its own bag directions on the sticker on bag and in detail on master sheet. Not this kit it's a ton of things w vague directions and I'm not even sure what's paper what's dough. Do you leave dough to dry out what do you do. It's crazy
on September 12, 2017
I bought this nearly a year ago and stashed it in a closet. It has come in really handy for the ultimate rainy day, Hurricane Irma! :( This busy box was pretty good for keeping a 6 year old girl and an almost 3 year old boy occupied for a couple hours when they had been stuck at home for about 2 days. As a mom who isn't all the crafty, this was a perfect variety of easy crafts and nice to have all the materials included. I do, however, wish it came with better directions. Between the 2 page instruction sheet and the pictures on the box I was able to figure out what to do, but maybe it was the hurricane having me already on edge, it took far more effort than I feel it should have. I still would have rated the box 5 stars even with the lack of instructions, if it actually came with all the crafts featured on the box. Both my daughter and son were sooooo excited to make the butterflies featured on the front of the box, but there were none. We got a star and a flower for that craft instead. Once they got over that disappointment they did have fun with the rest of the activities. Another thing to note about this busy box if you are buying it for multiple children: there's only one of each craft, so if siblings wanted to do the exact same one, they wouldn't be able to. There are either 2 or 4 of each type of craft, for example there are 4 paper bag puppets, but none are the same animal. All in all a good product that I would buy again. I may even put one another in my next hurricane emergency kit.
on April 1, 2017
This is a great kit with a ton of activities. Quite a few things are individually wrapped, which is nice. Ours didn't come with any instructions or anything, so it takes a bit of time trying to figure out what everything is.
on March 12, 2017
Its a nice bit of stuff. There's only one sheet of suggestions/instructions so study it before you show it all to the kid: the sheer amount of stuff can be a little overwhelming. But it easily kills an hour of time (lightly supervised) for my 3 yr old when we drag it out.
I am buying this for my nieces for their birthday. I bought my kids this same box of fun at the same age and they still talk about how much they loved it! They were so excited when they saw that I bought it for their cousins. They even offered to go over to their house and help them make the projects. The supplies are sturdy and GREAT quality. Hours of fun in a box! Great gift!!!
on December 8, 2012
I really love this company's boxed crafts, very fun and easy for the kids to do on their own. However after throwing out half the box from previous purchases, I stopped buying them. Why did I throw them out? Because you had to dig through all of the millions of pieces to complete a project. Some of the cut outs were on one sheet and after tearing through half, the other half of the sheet it thrashed. To do one project took almost 30 minutes of digging to find all the pieces needed. However, with winter break coming up and Amazons amazing half of deal, I went ahead and bought this kit.

Wow!! So impressed. What an improvement. I was so happy to see that all the projects were so nicely separated into its own sleeves!! It also came with a colorful instructional sheet that lets us know whic sleeve to pull ad what additional pieces we need to pull from the separate box of accessories like the glue, ad what not. My just tuned four year old didn't have any problems doing the frog puppet this morning and my newly turned 2 year old finished the pizza project without my help. I wish I knew of their new packaging before the deal because I would have bought a few more as gifts. Oh well.

Even though I got it for half price, I definitely think its worth the full price. It comes out to about $2 a project and though some may not seem worth $2 in materials, if you consider the fact that they are pre-cut and ready to go, it is worth every penny.
on February 20, 2014
My three year old daughter loves all of the crafts that came in this box. It keeps her busy for about 45 minutes. I'm sure if I would have let her she would blow throw all the crafts in one day. She really enjoyed them.

The reason I gave this four stars is because the crafts that came in the box did not match the pictures on the box. My daughter begged to do a butterfly but there was no butterfly in the box. I distracted her with another craft and threw out the box before she picked out another picture that wasn't included. It was a little heart breaking.

Otherwise it was a good buy and makes doing crafts with my daughter easy because I don't have to shop for all the supplies.
on April 13, 2017
Either make it a box with lots of different options to make many different pictures and include a bunch of blank slates (so to speak) or have much clearer instructions on what all the bits are for. This is neither.
on February 24, 2016
A lot of fun, a lot of mess, but a daughter who loves both and is still enjoying it a year later. I cringe a little bit when the box comes out because there is a ton of stuff and I have to be totally present to really help with most of the projects. There are no instructions and although everything is kinda packed together, there is still some pieces that I have no idea where they go, how or what to do with them. We're still having fun. Overall, a good purchase.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.